IGNORED

µ-Ziq - Scurlage LP

Hugh Mughnus

• 2 weeks later...

Bummed the bbc show didn't pan out today, but it's obvs understandable lol.

Was hoping to hear a track or two from the new alboooommm... Less than a month away though? Hopefully preorders go up soon.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, BaggerMcGuirk said:

More Lunatic Harness can't be a thing...can it? 

Yeah it looks like it! His official fb page says “in about a year”

• Like 2

What does it mean when it’s released by AF, but published by pmu? Just curious how the label stuff works. Does “publishing” mean they retain the rights long term?

Nice to see that Blauwasser is gonna be on this! He had it up on his soundcloud a few years ago and it's one of my favourite tracks that he's done in years. But then he took it down, and it doesn't seem to be anywhere else online(?)  It was in a selection called "New Years Freebies".

The writeup says this album is new material, so I wonder if that means it's a reworking of the original, or if this was beefed up a bit with an archive track or two ? 

EDIT:  Album preview is up on soundcloud, sounds like the original track :music:  [at 11:50]

Edited by toaoaoad

3 hours ago, cloud capture said:

today was a good day

3qifm.jpg

22 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

Nice to see that Blauwasser is gonna be on this! He had it up on his soundcloud a few years ago and it's one of my favourite tracks that he's done in years. But then he took it down, and it doesn't seem to be anywhere else online(?)  It was in a selection called "New Years Freebies".

The writeup says this album is new material, so I wonder if that means it's a reworking of the original, or if this was beefed up a bit with an archive track or two ? 

EDIT:  Album preview is up on soundcloud, sounds like the original track :music:  [at 11:50]

There are a few older tracks on there like Blauwasser (from the Heterotic days), Murker (2013, 2014?) and Bentley (2015?). You can hear a version of Bentley called Utopiary with my friend Daniel O'Sullivan (Grumbling Fur etc.) singing over it on my FACT magazine mix https://www.factmag.com/2018/03/26/mike-paradinas-fact-mix-u-ziq/ - oh look Blauwasser is on there too. Named after the shopping centre by the way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

17 hours ago, user303 said:

I have seen some promotional posters on fb, where can I get it?

I got a small poster with my bewwip vinyl and a two large ones as a surprise gift in the mail! 

If you ordered the vinyl off AF bandcamp you may get some when it ships. ? 

• 2 weeks later...