IGNORED

Nuron/Fugue - Likemind 06 (remastered 2x12")

dcom

34 minutes ago, dcom said:

I really can't get over the fact that all of Nuron's released material is consistently so good that it almost hurts. That is how you do quality over quantity, although it would be interesting to know how much work each track has required and if there's a pool of unreleased or incomplete tracks he has composed. Nurmad Jusat is such an elusive figure that it just increases my curiosity.

Yes.

And I think what’s more impressive is that he stopped making music for so long, then dropped those LA Source eps with tracks he made recently - that sound as good as ever.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dcom said:

I really can't get over the fact that all of Nuron's released material is consistently so good that it almost hurts. That is how you do quality over quantity, although it would be interesting to know how much work each track has required and if there's a pool of unreleased or incomplete tracks he has composed. Nurmad Jusat is such an elusive figure that it just increases my curiosity.

Check out his instagram 

6 minutes ago, xox said:

Check out his instagram 

Can't, not on Instagram, won't; it's a Facebook tentacle.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, Satans Little Helper said:

indeed

why the f do people still use that crap...?

i guess to debunk the supposed elusive nature of mysterious artists to satisfy their curiosity. 

I don’t have it either - perhaps someone can fill us in?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 10:34 AM, dcom said:

I've been going through Nuron's tracks and after this compilation gets a digital release, the only tracks not available in digital (as files) are

I was wrong about Electric Arc - Kudos Digest Issue A has the 1995 Mix, only Likemind 01 has the different version - so the original 1993 version is vinyl only and not found anywhere else.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, dcom said:

it sounds strange on bandcamp player, scooped somehow ... like it was mastered for the vinyl and just uploaded as digitals ?