IGNORED

Hudson Mohawk - 3pac

exitonly

Lol at that artwork haha.

You should definitely give it a listen even if you're not a die-hard HudMo fan ! The 3rd volume (Airborne Lard) especially was very good imo :music:

• Like 1

Big fan of HudMo. Though you need a finely tuned net to catch the good tasty kippers and miss the many nuisance sprats. When he hits the bullseye ? it’s not with a dart but a Exocet missile. I also like his sense of humour which comes across in his music. A mischievous character.

Edited by beerwolf

6 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

How is no one pointing out that StephenG is on the cover?  Also... can't remember his new user name.  I automatically read it as StephenG.

@Hugh Mughnus How much did they pay you?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Exactly 14.1 doses of testosterone inducers and one of these muscle shirts so I can get swole in style 

image.jpeg.2205835d079c838863f06b3f69e3c51f.jpeg

Hugh in starvation mode after fasting for 3 weeks.

• Haha 2

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Hudson Mohawk - 3pac
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heads up Hud Mo fans, just heard his new track from a fresh forthcoming album on Mary Anne Hobbs. Track was many many bpm and the usual Hud Mo thing (as mad as a box of frogs ?)

Edited by beerwolf

That's great and all but Moby holds the world record for most bpm and I think we should respect that and not try to steal away his glory

• Haha 1