IGNORED

NFTs for music / auction music to the highest bidder via crypto tech

auxien

27 minutes ago, auxien said:

1641F0BF-B71D-49E1-961E-D963A95F9DF0.thumb.jpeg.c799a3f6b5cbecb98d41a046a619aca7.jpeg

uphold taking screenshots of NFT ownership and editing who it says owns them and creating fake websites that says someone else owns prominent NFTs and memeing them into being the real ones

fuck NFT owners lmao dumbass nerds

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

uphold taking screenshots of NFT ownership and editing who it says owns them and creating fake websites that says someone else owns prominent NFTs and memeing them into being the real ones

fuck NFT owners lmao dumbass nerds

lol this needs to happen

don't ask me why, but I was curious to see melanya's nft.

here it is - and at the record low price of 1 Solana! (wtf that is, no idea. but apparently it equals $150 USD) 

spacer.png

With all the joking about downloading, what I keep thinking about is why not screenshot high profile NFTs in conext, and mint new NFTs for those screenshots.  

Like, what is stopping me from minting an NFT of this (other than being too broke/cheap)?

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.1509827bf8ac028af304ea86893c6a5f.jpg

Better would be to do it with expensive NFTs that were being used as avatars or profile images, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of finding one of those for this post.

Edited by TubularCorporation

On 7/7/2021 at 6:41 PM, Nebraska said:

world's first NFT film starring anthony hopkins coming soon (as a digital collectable film to anyone that can afford it)

https://vuele.io/updates/

From an article around the release: "Instead of just watching the movie in theatres or on a streaming service, a select group of people will be able to actually own a copy of it. Having a ZERO CONTACT NFT in one’s collection will make them the envy of fans that do not."

• Facepalm 1

On 12/31/2021 at 2:25 PM, Nebraska said:

Jesus, that guy's nose could impale someone. You could hide a lot of NFTs in that schnozz.

CoreyEarCase.png

This is an exclusive auction for the original prosthetic ear worn by Corey Feldman for his character Teddy Duchamp in the iconic movie "Stand By Me".

In the movie, Teddy’s ear was severely burned by his father who pushed his ear onto a burning stove during a fit of rage. It’s also shared during the film that the burned and mangled ear even kept Teddy out of the military.

The winner of this auction will receive:

• The original prosthetic ear inside of a glass case set atop a pillar and surrounded by "fans"
  • A one-of-one digital NFT that pays homage to one of the iconic scenes from the movie
  • A 25th Anniversary Blu-ray signed by the cast including Corey Feldman, Wil Wheaton, Jerry O’Connell, Richard Dreyfuss, and Rob Reiner

https://coreynftauction.com/#the-nft

looks like this auction is already over and sold for less than $4k

nhUmsCp.gif?noredirect

• Haha 2

It's amazing that this whole economy is based upon buying ownership of a hyperlink to a jpg of an automated pog design. What will they think of next? Bottled water?

• Sad 1