IGNORED

NFTs for music / auction music to the highest bidder via crypto tech

auxien

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

https://v.cent.co/tweet/1372347214429839363

So this person clipped a still from GITS:Arise and is somehow able to monetize that?

Sign me the fuck up, I'm taking the easy money.

I think archillect is a twitter bot sharing images it finds online so it didn't even clip the still.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, psn said:

Good thread.

I've been hoping here that someone makes an NFT without my permission to something that I'm hosting and then I'll just delete the URL for the lulz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

2 hours ago, zkom said:

I've been hoping here that someone makes an NFT without my permission to something that I'm hosting and then I'll just delete the URL for the lulz.

Let's make this happen. Pick a piece and get everyone to tweet the fuck out of it at musky boy. Let him buy it and then Boom Goes the Dynamite!

5 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

i support all methods of giving money to idiot Richard people including NFT and so should you

10 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

i support all methods of taking money from idiot rich people including NFT and so should you

you obv do not understand the grift

jack is auctioning off his first (and the first) tweet on twitter

finally, this sold for $2.9 million. congrats to the lucky bastard that now owns the first tweet ever tweeted on twitter

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

this is the dumbest and most evil shit i prob ever seen, and they should seriously plant a device in every man's dick that explodes after making 2 kids.

save the planet, say no to kids

• Like 2

On 3/21/2021 at 3:57 PM, cyanobacteria said:

then explain or dont bother saying so

i’ve explained this more than once i’m p sure. 

1. create ‘Magic Digital Tokenz’
  2. hype them as cool, invest as little real dollarz as poss
  3. continue hype/possibly artificially inflate ‘value of MDT’
  4. get more persons of varying intelligence to feed into hype/injexion of real $$$
  5. repeat 3 & 4, while making sure to push that ownerz of MDTs to hodl otherwise they might miss out on more l8r!
  6. (any who withdraw real bux will be a small % of real dollarz now trapped within the system)
  7. pray/emphasize the hype so that there is never a mass exodus, as a mass exodus would collapse the illusion & reveal that these MDTs can’t actually be payed out in full...while focusing on 5 indefinitely. 
  8. jerkoffz can eventually withdraw their own MDTs at will as long as it doesn’t trigger any mass exodus.
  9. bux have been printed out of nothing! you win! idiots have been parted with their cash, much more so than any rich persons who have invested any small chunks of their real wealth because they’re generally financially intelligent and see this for the game that it is, just like they would any other risky investments. 

these scams are run in varying places in varying ways. BTC/ETH/etc. are just the newest ones wrapped in cyberkewl hax0rz tech to appeal to young doofuses. 

Edited by auxien

28 minutes ago, auxien said:

i’ve explained this more than once i’m p sure. 

1. create ‘Magic Digital Tokenz’
  2. hype them as cool, invest as little real dollarz as poss
  3. continue hype/possibly artificially inflate ‘value of MDT’
  4. get more persons of varying intelligence to feed into hype/injexion of real $$$
  5. repeat 3 & 4, while making sure to push that ownerz of MDTs to hodl otherwise they might miss out on more l8r!
  6. (any who withdraw real bux will be a small % of real dollarz now trapped within the system)
  7. pray/emphasize the hype so that there is never a mass exodus, as a mass exodus would collapse the illusion & reveal that these MDTs can’t actually be payed out in full...while focusing on 5 indefinitely. 
  8. jerkoffz can eventually withdraw their own MDTs at will as long as it doesn’t trigger any mass exodus.
  9. bux have been printed out of nothing! you win! idiots have been parted with their cash, much more so than any rich persons who have invested any small chunks of their real wealth because they’re generally financially intelligent and see this for the game that it is, just like they would any other risky investments. 

these scams are run in varying places in varying ways. BTC/ETH/etc. are just the newest ones wrapped in cyberkewl hax0rz tech to appeal to young doofuses. 

this applies to NFTs sure.  but saying it applies to BTC/ETH is pure ignorance.  Satoshi and Vitalik were not grifters and never will be.

Edited by cyanobacteria

1 minute ago, cyanobacteria said:

Satoshi and Vitalik were not grifters and never will be.

idk, idc, & it doesn't matter. if persons A1 (Satoshi) and B1 (Vitalik) were true honest gentlemen trying to free the future generations from the tyranny of state-based wealth but 95% of persons A2-A10,000 & B2-B10,000 were grifters, then the result is 100% the same. this is the reality we have now, intentions of the creators be damned.

• Like 2