IGNORED

Breakcore thread

Limo

1 hour ago, cern said:

What would you call Squarepushers "Go Plastic"?

Not breakcore. I think it straddles all the usual lines that would make me chalk it up to “teh idmz”. ?‍♂️

• Like 1

Venetian Snares.. from the Breakcore god to a terrible singer. 

He is trying so hard to be "awkward" and "stupid" but failing and just looks like a idiot. 

And when he begged all the people in the world for money with the quote "Something terrible has happened".. wtf was that all about? 

So stupid guy when I think about him but he released some good stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

I met him once and tbh I don’t think he’s “trying” anything. He was really down to earth.

Just doing his own thing and being himself like he has for 20+ years ?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

Such an amazing, and criminally underrated album. Silk Ties and Grape Nut Beats I are the most "breakcorey" IMO though.

Also :

and obviously

Hard Love ❤️ 

• Like 1

Don't think I would call any of those breakcore, but they're definitely underrated gems.

2 hours ago, Nil said:

Such an amazing, and criminally underrated album. Silk Ties and Grape Nut Beats I are the most "breakcorey" IMO though.

Also :

and obviously

Hard Love ❤️ 

mike p has been a bit naughty when making his breakcore, lots lifted from hellfish+producer.. 

I still really like Bilious Paths though, fav track is 

so fresh sounding still..

also another hellsifh+producer track I rlly like, altough more gabber than breakcore

41 minutes ago, cern said:

I rather lick my own shit from a dick than begging the whole world for money.. That is most of the foolish things Ive ever seen lol. 

Man you guys hating on venetian snares waay too much, didn't eod ask for some financial help on this forum, i don't see him getting shit all over.

What's wrong with a musician asking for some help or do you want him to work in a friggin dildofactory all day not making music.

Also hands down he made the best breakcore ep, fool the detector

nothing can top this shit, not even xanopticon

Edited by Ivan Ooze
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

What's wrong with a musician asking for some help or do you want him to work in a friggin dildofactory all day not making music.

Yes.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 2

Nah man Xanopticon tops that stuff.. also that track feels really "Hardcore" or "Gabberish". 

Venetian Snares made really good Breakcore albums but him as a person is a mess. Posing with gear worth 5000-10000$ and begging for money I mean comon.. His brain is messy as his sound but thanks for that somehow lol

Didn't he join a band lately? He would do better in the dildofactory. 

36 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Man you guys hating on venetian snares waay too much, didn't eod ask for some financial help on this forum, i don't see him getting shit all over.

Also hands down he made the best breakcore ep, fool the detector

nothing can top this shit, not even xanopticon

That's cos eod is a legend, makes legendary choonage and has never publically outed himself as a hatecriminal

• Like 2

Breakcore is one of those genres that looks better on paper as an idea than the actual music. I like Shitmat though, stupid gabber/breakcore/mashcore fun to listen to while getting absolutely blasted. I don't care that much for that microedited lightspeed dick size measuring stuff.

Edited by zkom
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Adamovich said:

You're such a fucking sissies all of you, crying whos better, who's making breakcore and who's not, Jesus...

You know what forum you're on, right?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, cern said:

And when he begged all the people in the world for money with the quote "Something terrible has happened".. wtf was that all about?

A pipe burst in his basement and destroyed a shit ton of his stuff. I'm sure he gets a bunch of stuff for free, but the cleanup and repair for the house is an arm and a leg for stuff like that.

8 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

mike p has been a bit naughty when making his breakcore, lots lifted from hellfish+producer..

Track C08: 'Grape Nut Beats (Pt.1)' is an extended and slightly tweaked version of 'Which Cunt? (µ-Ziq's 6/8 Remix)', Originally by The DJ Producer AKA Mr. Luke McMillan & remixed by me (obviously). The original 'Witch Hunt' was released on the 'Better The Devil You Know...' 12" on Rebelscum (SCUM006) as well as on the CD 'Bastard Sonz Of Rave' by Hellfish And Producer on Planet Mu (ZIQ058). My remix of it is on SCUM010 'Interpretation' (2LP & CD) - Used by kind permission of www.rebelscum.co.uk in return for me remixing it in the first place - It's only fair!"

from the liner notes.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Braintree said:
12 hours ago, cern said:

A pipe burst in his basement and destroyed a shit ton of his stuff. I'm sure he gets a bunch of stuff for free, but the cleanup and repair for the house is an arm and a leg for stuff like that.

Was that what it was? I seem to recall something about his manager/lawyer/someone tied up in his money essentially stealing from him and him not having any legal recourse. I could be getting him mixed up with another artist though. I probably am getting it mixed up actually... =/

Edited by Hugh Mughnus