IGNORED

Reaching Japan with your music

justanotheruser

Greetings, wonderful beings.

I would like to initiate this discussion: Do you guys know of any doable way of reaching Japan with our music? 

I've applied to a couple of distribution companies, but I would like to know if you guys know of any other way of making this possible.

Publishers, distribution companies, labels, radios.. Everything counts in large amounts (?)

6 hours ago, cern said:

Japan and whole Asia is TikTok-maniacs! Just spam your music there in the hottest trends and it will eventually spread alot

I fucking hate Tik-Tok! Jajajaja

But yes, you're right. It seems like, by far, the easiest way to reach them..

6 hours ago, drillkicker said:

AMVs

Didn't knew about them, I'll check them out! 

1 minute ago, justanotheruser said:

Do you mean with japanese lyrics? Or just japanese names? 

it was a joke about something else, but, now that you've mentioned this... yes, why not? i'd try with using Japanese language, maybe for titles

酸を作る、誰もが酸を愛する:)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xox said:

it was a joke about something else, but, now that you've mentioned this... yes, why not? i'd try with using Japanese language, maybe for titles

That's not a bad idea. Using Japanese hashtags would probably get you some views on social media.