IGNORED

Godspeed You! Black Emperor — G_d’s Pee AT STATE’S END! — April 2, 2021

jules

This might be my favorite post lift your skinny fists.  I have to get to know it a little more, though.  There are some riffs, however, that seem very similar to some of their earlier stuff.

The last track is great, for sure.  Seems much more like a silver mt. zion track than a GYBE track.  Perhaps that's shaking it up a little?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

This might be my favorite post lift your skinny fists.  I have to get to know it a little more, though.  There are some riffs, however, that seem very similar to some of their earlier stuff.

The last track is great, for sure.  Seems much more like a silver mt. zion track than a GYBE track.  Perhaps that's shaking it up a little?

I was gonna say this, there's one transition bit in a track which, for a bit, sounded really similar to a transition bit in Storm from LYSF.

Edited by milkface

• 1 year later...

Saw them in Philly last night. First time seeing them since the Yanqui tour, and my first show since COVID.  Really wanted to hear Mladic but they ended with BBF3 instead, not too bad.

IMG_20220423_211333381~2.jpg

IMG_20220424_081926844~2.jpg

Edited by randomsummer
  • Like 1