TOBACCO - F'd Up Friends 3 (March 5th, 2021)

a0095259836_10.jpg

Tobacco, the electronic music side project of Black Moth Super Rainbow’s Thomas Fec, has announced a new studio album called Fucked Up Friends 3, which was released March 5 via Rad Cult.

1. Full of Doom 03:51

2. Honey of the Trick 02:35

3. This Man 03:15

4. For the Queen 03:08

5. Jararacussu 00:49

6. Accuser of the Fuckin Brethren 03:21

7. Everything Around the Knife 02:58

8. Stridex Dealer 02:37

9. Sorority 03:40

10. Dianetics Jr 01:19

11. Rat Bike 01:54

12. Room with HBO 03:07

13. Under the Shit Bridge 01:25

14. Half Tengu 02:01

15. Saturday Coyote 03:44

https://tobaxxo.bandcamp.com/album/fucked-up-friends-3

Edited by silentvision
  • Like 1

Tried it last night and bailed after the first three super annoying tracks. fuck this shit!

While I'm really into Tobacco and BMSR, I was never really into his F-ed Up Friends series and this latest one is my least favorite of that series.

For the Queen and Everything Around the Knife are the only two tracks here that I like.

IMO, this and other FUF albums are just Tobacco doing what he is most comfortable with, just cranking it out and recording as it comes, for better or worse.  I think Hot Wet & Sassy was much better.

2 hours ago, thumbass said:

Never got into Tobacco, his cover arts really turn my will to listen to him off. What is considered to be his best work?

My personal favorite is Ultima II Massage.

If you want to go on the lighter side of what he does, Start a People and Cobra Juicy by Black Moth Super Rainbow are my favorites there.

35 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

My personal favorite is Ultima II Massage.

If you want to go on the lighter side of what he does, Start a People and Cobra Juicy by Black Moth Super Rainbow are my favorites there.

Thanks, I'll check 'em out!

• Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, thumbass said:

Never got into Tobacco, his cover arts really turn my will to listen to him off. What is considered to be his best work?

i always thought the cover art was better than the music

Took me a little while to get into Tobacco, but now I'm addicted! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Anyways this track is a fucking jam :

53 minutes ago, milkface said:

i always thought the cover art was better than the music

Really? I hate the cover art lol thats why I never really checked him out

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 11:52 AM, randomsummer said:

While I'm really into Tobacco and BMSR, I was never really into his F-ed Up Friends series and this latest one is my least favorite of that series.

For the Queen and Everything Around the Knife are the only two tracks here that I like.

IMO, this and other FUF albums are just Tobacco doing what he is most comfortable with, just cranking it out and recording as it comes, for better or worse.  I think Hot Wet & Sassy was much better.

?

This is a confusing post... FUF2 was a dvd only available on a 2010 tour for his sophomore release (Maniac Meat), not an album...

Edited by luke viia

11 hours ago, luke viia said:

?

This is a confusing post... FUF2 was a dvd only available on a 2010 tour for his sophomore release (Maniac Meat), not an album...

Yeah you're right, FUF2 was a DVD-only release, but I ripped the audio and was listening to it like an album.