IGNORED

Cool and Frank - New England Science Center

cooliofranco

IMG_5061.thumb.jpeg.d7b23920c68b7e24c7eb31579117d7e3.jpeg

New England Science Center

This release of mostly analog techno jammers is pay what you want and what I get from this album I will be sending to the Ecotarium, a local science museum here in Worcester MA USA, which is closed now, and scuffling in these Covid19 times.

For me, this makes sense. With all the shittiness in the world, this may seem like an odd choice. I'll just say this place means a lot to me and I don't want to see it diminished by the most recent urgent shittiness. I grew up going to this museum with my family and friends. I had birthday parties there. I got my first real job there in high school. Now, I bring my kids there. One of the recent arrivals, an orphaned puma, has the same name as my youngest daughter (not planned, just cosmic). I have family members that got married there.

For you, they have a little train that you can ride that goes through a tunnel and everyone yells. They sell astronaut ice cream.

Made with Roland TR-8S, Korg Minilogue, Arturia DrumBrute, Korg Volca Bass, Reason and Abelton.

Edited by cooliofranco
  • Like 1