IGNORED

[Glitch] - Afterthoughts

DeliKuvveti

Hi guys, I am a big fan of the Glitch genre, especially the noisier and the more experimental colors that evoke heavy emotions (like Fennesz/Oval/Stephan Mathieu/Alva Noto/). I've been experimenting with some ideas for a while and I believe they shaped into album-worthy material. Let me know what you glitch lovers think about this ? Thanks! 

Edited by DeliKuvveti
  • Like 2

I checked out "Decimated unknowns", and I appreciated how the subtle droning sounds deep inside the piece kind of made me imagine melodies and chord progressions that may not have actually been there (if that makes any sense.)

Also, I think you're supposed to post albums in the "EKT New Releases" section.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2021 at 5:35 PM, sTeh B L said:

I checked out "Decimated unknowns", and I appreciated how the subtle droning sounds deep inside the piece kind of made me imagine melodies and chord progressions that may not have actually been there (if that makes any sense.)

Also, I think you're supposed to post albums in the "EKT New Releases" section.

Yeah - definitely going for provoking your imagination to hear things that are not there! Also thanks for pointing me to "EKT New Releases" (I was living under a rock it seems ?)