IGNORED

afx nft

Paul

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

Exciting AFX gossip. Absolutely worth your life time

Yeah I can't take that fans are getting upset over this.. I can't stand it really..  I will go to the Autechre fan page now Richard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Usually I’m lost in the woods with shit like this, but I did spy a bbc report about the Beeple painting selling for ridiculous amounts of wedge. So I at least I know what a nft is. Excellent.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

Whatup Afx jizzers! I just put out this digital art shit with my friend weirdcore and people can invest in buying a cool visual ride but only for the highest bidder ofc. 
I'll take the money and plant a ton of trees n shit peace - Prichard D Jams 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, usagi said:

lol

What the hell are these people so pissed about? You would think RDJ just admitted to being a rapist with the way some of the people are acting. What exactly is it about this NFT that rustled so many jimmies? 

Can't we just ignore it like rational people or is Richard kidnapping children or something?

Edited by Frank Poole

it'll be cool when crypto completely revolutionizes our country, viz., there will be less plaques with names like Carnegie Mellon or Peggy Guggenheim but a bunch more that say like Mason Unicorn or cum_droplets_of_pee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

2 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

it'll be cool when crypto completely revolutionizes our country, viz., there will be less plaques with names like Carnegie Mellon or Peggy Guggenheim but a bunch more that say like Mason Unicorn or cum_droplets_of_pee

all civic statues of stupid american historical figures to be replaced with that statue what's her name on here used to post claiming it was revolutionary new art and it was like an anime guy cumming

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1

6 hours ago, cern said:

He will ofc need to take alot of shit because people getting confused.

I have read about this but the more I read about it the more confused I get really.

It is his business ofc but a more clerly instruction would not hurt init? 

That's what he sells. Confusion.

Selling someone a GIF for thousands is a nice scam, and I respect the hustle to scam some moron out of their money for a fucking gif. Who gives a fuck about the environment? You think if people weren't doing this the environment would somehow unfuck itself magically? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aencre said:

Here’s some digital art, exclusive to this very topic :

afxpalm.gif.04c2025738989eb1f5a7f2f16e6d162b.thumb.gif.c75aaea9b79e333eb179ca4bc3824277.gif

pitcard

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

3 minutes ago, Richie Sombrero said:

Always amazed at our capacity as a species to think up terrible ideas that kill the planet. Chapeau.

Speak for yer fucking self mate. I personally have not spilled any oil in the ocean or burnt down any amount of forestry.