IGNORED

afx nft

Paul

Sometimes i feel bad for Cyanobacteria because damm it looks difficult to overthink, over analyse and over complicate things on a level as high as his. Don't take everything so damn serious man you don't need you post 4 book long paragraphs writing and dissecting some weird politically idealogical thinkpiece on an electronic music forum in a thread that's about digital art

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

I forgot to include, where I said 'check it out' I bothered to mock up this field day lp bowl and send it to him. How much crypto could I get for this

sketch-1615419311511.png

you’ll get nothin dude, I already stole it and shared it with a much ballyhooed meme lord now everyone in the world owns it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMas9X5FqSW/?igshid=fxhlib2jo5i3

17 hours ago, AnwarAutokino said:

I just don't see the advantage of "donating" via NFT compared to a regular donation (say, via PayPal or something). If anything, it seems more restrictive because in the end, only the highest bidder gets to donate.

donating via NFT or rather paying via NFT is better than through paypal which charges massive fees since they are a third party intermediary leech layer, it also prevents tracking if you are properly careful and prevents forcing the purchaser to be holding devalued and devaluable fiat "currency"

Edited by cyanobacteria

@cynobacteria Knows everything about nft crypto shit but still nobody understands what's going on.

The aucction is over but what is gonna happen with that money? And what was it about than just collecting money to aphex and weirdcore? 

afeks twins will by an organic apel an spen de res of moni on beatcons

Total scam ffs and yeah cynobacteria we get all this nft crytpo is the bezt payment option in the world blablabla but what happen to the money lolz.. 

afx: "I already made the piece with my friend weirdcore."

Just now, cern said:

Total scam ffs and yeah cynobacteria we get all this nft crytpo is the bezt payment option in the world blablabla but what happen to the money lolz.. 

afx: "I already made the piece with my friend weirdcore."

scam for you? scam for me? scam for anyone in this thread? no. scam only for whatever dumbass bought it lmao.  critique that person not the concept, because as other posters have mentioned this can be a great way to fund independent artists without relying on third party platform rent seekers

So all that money goes 100% to weirdcore and Afx then? Cool that even Warp says ok to that. 

Now is up to them to prove what big plans and trees they are up to for the money huh?

Exciting times ? 

9 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

following afx twin nft scandal watmm officially declares itself a dj khalid discussion forum, to be rebranded as WTBMM

in this episode of afex aventurs afex finally decides to sell his NFT (Not Functional Tank)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, endera3rd said:

you’ll get nothin dude, I already stole it and shared it with a much ballyhooed meme lord now everyone in the world owns it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMas9X5FqSW/?igshid=fxhlib2jo5i3

How on earth has this gotten 2000 likes? And how do I non-funge the original?

37 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

How on earth has this gotten 2000 likes? And how do I non-funge the original?

I saw this reposted on my feed but it refreshed before I could see who posted it 

edit

Hah, inzanejonny has it.  The lord of the memes indeed! 

Edited by Soloman Tump

Hey gusy, is it time to cancel afex twin yet?

I dont no what a blockchain is but i don't like it. sounds scammy