IGNORED

[Glitch] - Afterthoughts

DeliKuvveti

Hi guys, I am a big fan of the Glitch genre, especially the noisier and the more experimental colors that evoke heavy emotions (like Fennesz/Oval/Stephan Mathieu/Alva Noto/). I've been experimenting with some ideas for a while and I believe they shaped into album-worthy material. Let me know what you glitch lovers think about this ? Thanks! 

4 hours ago, dingformung said:

Confusing. Why did you make a second thread?

Oh, I was warned on the thread that you had linked above that albums are posted in "EKT New Releases" rather than "Your latest creations" so I created this post here as well. I do not have the intention of flooding the forum with my posts, just learning the conventions.

Edited by DeliKuvveti
  • Like 2

Oh, I get it now! Maybe they can be merged

Anyway, as said in the other thread it's good stuff. Well mixed and cool sound design. I also like how you start with a bunch of very short tracks and let them transition into that 18 min track

Did you use Max/MSP as a sound source or did you process existing audio with your Max patches?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dingformung said:

Oh, I get it now! Maybe they can be merged

Anyway, as said in the other thread it's good stuff. Well mixed and cool sound design. I also like how you start with a bunch of very short tracks and let them transition into that 18 min track

Did you use Max/MSP as a sound source or did you process existing audio with your Max patches?

Thanks for the feedback! I am glad that you felt the short tracks transitioning into the final track - I was going for that.

With respect to sound source, it's mostly me sampling/recycling/micro-sampling and processing (in Max/MSP) some of the tracks I made before. Some of the sample sources did use Max/MSP as a sound source (possibly FM synthesis) though.

• Like 1