IGNORED

techno/ minimal house eurorack recordings.

BrokenBo

hello all,

i have uploaded some tunes i wish to get some feedback on. these are mostly live recordings, no editing. maybe someone has some time to listen.

any feedback is welcome. thank you! 

Good stuff, I thought they would be a bit long for eurorack techno tracks but in fact I enjoyed hearing them all the way through. 15a is especially funky. Mind if I ask what you use for sequencing?

ps. nice pads in track 16. Thomas Fehlmann vibes.

Edited by th555
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, th555 said:

Good stuff, I thought they would be a bit long for eurorack techno tracks but in fact I enjoyed hearing them all the way through. 15a is especially funky. Mind if I ask what you use for sequencing?

ps. nice pads in track 16. Thomas Fehlmann vibes.

thanks for the feedback.

for the moment i am using a tiptop trigger riot, rene 2 and the rossum control forge as the main sequencing actors in my rig in combination with some switches, logic etc. 

1 hour ago, Himelstein said:

Nice! Good work, seem to have a clear focus in the eurorack direction. I always get too lost in my eurorack, you got the self-control down!

yeah i know the feeling. happens to me quite often that i just jam around, unpatch and start from scratch again without recording anything for weeks.

• Like 1

Just listened to a bunch of these as background music. Very nice. Like others said: very focused for Eurorack.

Wasn't opposed to the more noodly stuff either.

On 3/24/2021 at 8:20 PM, BrokenBo said:

yeah i know the feeling. happens to me quite often that i just jam around, unpatch and start from scratch again without recording anything for weeks.

Maybe you could record sample packs in those stale periods? I can imagine toying with eurorack for hours just for kicks and claps

I've listened to 15a, indeed funky. Like that organic 'yeah' sample'. I would maybe mix it a bit louder, to match my preference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

these are nice. i like the bass. what's your kick? 

they all have a nice vibe to them. solid tracks. 

the kicks are mostly samples i recorded into the octatrack. i dont have a dedicated kick module, i use filters and oscillators. sometimes layered samples.

• Like 1