Morphology - The Dark Wheel (Cultivated Electronics)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Extralife said:

And I would highly recommend CRC (Michael from Morphology solo) - Atlantis 93, if you can find a copy. Flawless stuff.

I actually didn't like the release at first, but I kept on returning to it and finally got a copy - it's great, and seems to be more readily available than most Furthur Electronix. There are now plenty of shops stocking them, so I guess Anil has upped the pressing quantities and started to use printed sleeves - maybe success trumps artificial scarcity? The altered Sense releases are easy to come by at the moment, too.

Edited by dcom

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By dcom
      Stellar steps slightly aside from his mostly electro output to release a varied six-tracker of moody but mindful melodies and rhythms. Highly recommended.
    • By dcom
      Third and last Generative Operations release from Boris Divider, sparse and minimalistic designer electro - hints of early Sleeparchive, Monolake, Anthony Rother, even some Autechre. Extremely highly recommended.
      Check out some of Divider's earlier albums, too.

• By dcom
      Another amazing Nebulae V/A compilation EP, continuing on the path of showcasing excellence. Top-shelf electro and breaks, atmospheric, acidic, melodic and emotive from artists known and unknown. Very highly recommended, enough so to warrant posting here instead of my out-of-the-way blog.
    • By auxien
      https://dstrange-xk3.bandcamp.com/album/xk3-ep
      title track on this one goes hard

https://lotekno.bandcamp.com/album/variants
      Variants EP is my fave of these two, tight and thick little EP
    • By dcom
      Previews for tomorrow's Bandcamp Friday drop, Finland in full effect; Recue's remix is brilliant. Highly recommended.