1 hour ago, MIXL2 said:

lovely thanks for reminding me of bochum welt!

some others from him that make me happy

I knew a few folks would appreciate it ?

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 2:47 AM, xox said:

Holy cow! A rendition of this magnitude of a piece by deaf Beethoven, that's some serious shit...

8 minutes ago, chim said:

Holy cow! A rendition of this magnitude of a piece by deaf Beethoven, that's some serious shit...

yes! can you imagine that maan?! that guy gave us so much imo //goosebumps 

...and we're discussing basinski's disintegration loops in another thread, is it art or not... how much significant it is + the 9/11 tie shit lol

but after listening to works like this symphony nothing really matters, who's significant whoz not

Edited by xox
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Brisbot said:

I don't listen to Radiohead much, but when I put on "In Rainbows" it definitely lifts my mood. Such a good album showcasing a band who finally grew into themselves.

Excellent post Sir Brisbot

I love it when someone mentions an album that sends my snoozing ?  into immediate overdrive. Yes I will play this very, very soon ☄️

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, xox said:

Strange but true I’d never heard of this album until a few weeks ago. I think you need a bit of RnR so all I’ll say it lasted a few minutes. Maybe I was in the wrong mood ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1