IGNORED

Network marketing

sine nomine

I'd like to know people's take on network marketing or however else it may be called. I've been approached by my friend and has given me a little insight into what he calls "my business" 

I thought it was all a crock of shit and hyped up self improvement stuff but it doesn't really seem like a pyrimid scheme to me — because you're given a time frame of 5-10 years to "duplicate" your business in other people "downline" they call it its set up so you buy stuff (that you normally would anyway ie. toothpaste) from a company Amway it's called I believe and you get a cut of the sales through points... And go up their ranks, you're investing and hoping to get others on board. 

Well that's what I got so far... The numbers and financial stuff is still a little unclear but what are your thoughts or experience with this stuff. I heard stuff like "pipeline income" and retire in 10 years from your current job and "financially independence"... 

Love to hear your opinion. 

Is it all bullshit? 

amway is the definition of an MLM pyramid scheme.  they operate sort of like cults. 

don't buy into the hype or sales pitch. it's all bullshit. 

just google around a little about multi level marketing schemes. there's even a shit ton of memes and a subreddit. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/antiMLM/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1