IGNORED

NEW MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3/31 ???

J3FF3R00

11 minutes ago, Richie Sombrero said:

I have the last reissues but the EP comp would be good. Can't imagine its anything new.

You lack imagination, Richie Sombrero

Just now, zero said:

I'm imagining Kevin will surprise us all, and announce a new album will be released tomorrow.

@chronical is that better?

I really just wrote it because it sounds like a moment in a movie, I don't care

Just now, zero said:

me neither. just having some fun with all this speculation

been a while since we were able to get on some hypetrain eh ? I'm not hoping for much honestly. New MBV would of course always be appreciated, but they're MBV. If it's just their music on streaming platforms, yikes, who streams shoegaze?

Its only been a few years since the last round of represses, but the price of Loveless on vinyl was about 80 quid last time I checked, so the demand is there.

Not getting my hopes up too much for new stuff soon, but Kevin was on record as being disappointed with the surprise launch of m b v and that next time he'd get record company support for promotion etc. so its got to be a good sign theres something brewing.

36 minutes ago, Key said:

Its only been a few years since the last round of represses, but the price of Loveless on vinyl was about 80 quid last time I checked, so the demand is there.

Yeah, it didn't take long for stupid prices to emerge. I missed out on those, not sure why I slept on it.

Happy to snag them this time round. 

Edited by Shimon_Shimon
typo correction
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Yeah, it didn't take long for stupid prices emerge. I missed out on those, not sure why I slept on it.

Happy to snag them this time round. 

Same here, I missed out on the 2018 (or 2017?) vinyl reissue, but I don't really care for vinyl that much anymore so I got this shirt instead.

https://store.mybloodyvalentine.org/release/223069-my-bloody-valentine-feed-me-with-your-kiss

• Like 1

aw man, i was hoping they'd press that EP collection to vinyl.

seems kinda weird that they didn't... perhaps domino couldn't be fucked with the rigmarole of kevin settling on a master?

other than that, pretty cool announcement. i grabbed loveless deluxe as that's the only thing i seemed to be missing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

aw man, i was hoping they'd press that EP collection to vinyl.

seems kinda weird that they didn't... perhaps domino couldn't be fucked with the rigmarole of kevin settling on a master?

Yeah. Or maybe the length would have pushed it into triple LP territory? I would have still bought that. Bummersville. 
I probably won’t be getting any of the new releases just cuz I don’t need duplicates. Glad they are out there tho. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Yeah. Or maybe the length would have pushed it into triple LP territory? I would have still bought that. Bummersville. 
I probably won’t be getting any of the new releases just cuz I don’t need duplicates. Glad they are out there tho. 

true, would've been a tripler at the very least. can't imagine they'd have trouble shifting units though!

here's hoping one day they suss it out

• Burger 1

Can anyone explain the difference between the regular vinyl and DELUXE vinyl? The price is exactly the same and it looks like the photos are identical haha. Is this a troll?

3 minutes ago, NI64 said:

Can anyone explain the difference between the regular vinyl and DELUXE vinyl? The price is exactly the same and it looks like the photos are identical haha. Is this a troll?

• fully analog cut
  • deluxe gatefold tip-on and board-mounted sleeve

apparently