reminds me of qebrus, wonder what that effect is, like a morph/freeze FX? his artwork is always on point 🙂

• Like 1

I'm always amazed at how intricate his tracks are, but they still feel like there's a lot of room to move around these amazingly detailed structures. I don't know exactly how to describe it, but it's kind of like a mushroom trip where you feel you're in a vast open space, but surrounded by candy architecture.

I'll check out qebrus.

Such amazing sound design on this album, he's an expert at making very synthetic textures feel like they have a physical presence in a real space.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Brian Dance said:

Such amazing sound design on this album, he's an expert at making very synthetic textures feel like they have a physical presence in a real space.

Yeah his sound design just makes me say "Fuuuuuuuuck," I want to get better at sound design.

1 hour ago, chronical said:

reminds me of qebrus, wonder what that effect is, like a morph/freeze FX? his artwork is always on point 🙂

Yeah, the artwork is cool. it kind of reminds me of Miro.

• Like 1

Absolutely incredible. I haven't listened to many albums this year so far (in fact this is literally my 2nd project I heard from the year LOL) but I can absolutely see this being one of my favorites of the year.

1 minute ago, hello spiral said:

damn this sold out everywhere in a fucking day.

I just got one over at Norman tho

They have some left but damn is it ever pricey. With shipping it’s close to $100

Scrap that - more than $100. $112 incl shipping 😕

oof. Yeah mine came to around £40

But the Iglooghost vinyl I already own has quintupled in value since I bought it

On 4/2/2021 at 10:28 AM, eassae said:

Yeah, the artwork is cool. it kind of reminds me of Miro.

Reminds me of his stuff too, one of my favourite visual artists.

I very much look forward to checking this album out, I loved/still love Neo Wax Bloom and most other things from Iglooghost other than his alias itself. He absolutely has some of the greatest sound design in the game, along with SOPHIE and Qebrus, who are both no longer with us.