IGNORED

Warp slept really hard on a serious Aphex Cash Grab...

hayhook

15 minutes ago, hayhook said:

new batch... w/no vent...? or not "vent-olin" enough to be "on brand"?

without the vent = ''vent-nolin''

just the vent = ''vent-onlyn''

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Joyrex said:

WARp/Richard wouldn't capitalize off the pandemic. They have more respect than that!

word up, that's what NFTs are for

Run Away GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, Brisbot said:

I thought you were going to say something like "Warp could have made 6 albums out of the soundcloud dump"

Well, there’s that too. 

7 hours ago, hayhook said:

How long has the bottom of the page at the Aphex Shop looked like this, with no additions to it? 

FF355739-D058-4E81-B7C3-CAAF972C1823.jpeg

my perception of time is fukt these days but i'd say that's been there for around two years. definitely pre-covid anyway.

i believe rich said he'd mainly be using soundcloud for future uploads as it's easier.

Edited by Kennylogg Bubblebath

7 hours ago, hayhook said:

How long has the bottom of the page at the Aphex Shop looked like this, with no additions to it? 

FF355739-D058-4E81-B7C3-CAAF972C1823.jpeg

that ends today.......

hopefully :aphexsign:

34 minutes ago, diatoms said:

that ends today.......

hopefully :aphexsign:

yeah I'm super excited for absolutely nothing to happen today ?