IGNORED

Rescan...

Stock

I was really tempted to nab that limited orange vinyl (still available) but I feel like because I have an OG press I don’t REALLY need it.

Someone else grab it!

I’m holding out for an expanded Big Loada. 

15 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I was really tempted to nab that limited orange vinyl (still available) but I feel like because I have an OG press I don’t REALLY need it.

Someone else grab it!

I did !

• Thanks 1

A little disappointed, but will still have to get.

On the positive side - the remaster sounds good on the Bleep samples! Just compared the Deep Fried Pizza sample to the mp3 I have from the Japan CD, and the drums sounds much more crisp. Whole track sounds a bit less fuzzy than before. Or maybe I'm just crazy.

Well I don’t have this on vinyl or cd so I’m more than happy. The vinyl looks so tasty but it’s the compact disc for me.

Thanks Tom. Thanks Warp.

?

• Like 1

Shipping to the US continues to be murder, but it's about what I would have been willing to pay for a 25 year old copy on discogs, and it's orange.  That shirt would have made an excellent tool for social distancing, but I passed anyway.  

Edit:  Yea it's remastered.  Don't listen to me.

Double-edit:  They did a great job with the remaster, from what I can tell on the freebie pre-release track.

Edited by BaggerMcGuirk

Also, I can't recall - were Vicsynth or the NTS Mix announced when Be Up A Hello went up for Pre-order? Still got a dimly lit candle held up that maybe we'll see a bonus track or two down the line.

Wait, should I go for the clear one or the orange one?

spusher bandcamp one is clear, bleep is orange... both say Ltd 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Got the Japanese CD, but this is great news. Things are moving with represses & extra tracks seem like they might be a  possibility for other releases! 'Spose they could mostly come from rare stuff which I already have though.

he's doing some shows later this year too:

edit: oh this was probably known since some are sold out and one is 'new' ...oops

Edited by auxien

50 minutes ago, auxien said:

edit: oh this was probably known since some are sold out and one is 'new' ...oops

Yeah, the Roundhouse one was supposed to happen May last year, then October or whenever. 

1 hour ago, auxien said:

aye bagged a tick to the bton show!

also, curious that the catalog number on bleep is: SQPRLP001..could this be a series?? do we get CONTINUED HYPE??? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mause said:

aye bagged a tick to the bton show!

also, curious that the catalog number on bleep is: SQPRLP001..could this be a series?? do we get CONTINUED HYPE??? 

I imagine so yes! I have all the albums but none on vinyl so I don’t mind ?