Waittttt

did you fake news us? ? 

I was pumped! Bad Mause!

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

Waittttt

did you fake news us? ? 

in my defence, i only noticed the date after posting it..i played myself too y'know

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

What's a few more discs of plastic to fill the empty void in my heart in exchange of a empty account. FMWT and HND would be my go to's Rotted and Budakhan Mindphone probably too.

Edited by azatoth

9 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Waittttt

did you fake news us? ? 

I was pumped! Bad Mause!

Well the whole thread kinda started like a fake news lol. I now understand what it's like to just spread sensational informations without double checking your sources :cattears:

• Haha 2
  • Big Brain 1

first []pusher record i bought was FMWT on import CD for $29.. at the time i probably would've paid $49 if i had to.  got the vinyl a bit later..  i has all the early stuff on vinyl. is it hard to find? used to see it in the shops all the time... 

oh, right.. there's no more record shops. anyway... 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

im sure somethings coming, hyped to see what it is.  25 years of FMWT just around the corner, tour dates cancelled so tom probably needs a bit of cash..bout time warp hooked us up with that sweet nostalgia hit.

i also need this to be a reality cos some idiot stubbed a joint out on side d of my FMWT so future gibbon is unplayable. 

3 minutes ago, Stock said:

Well the whole thread kinda started like a fake news lol. I now understand what it's like to just spread sensational informations without double checking your sources :cattears:

FalseInfoOnTheWeb.mp4

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

• Joyrex changed the title to Rescan - Squarepusher Deluxe Reissues of his Back Catalogue
25 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

Either he knows something we don't, or Joyrex has added 3 to 7 and got 'Tuesday'

Autechre did something similar to what he is doing right now a few months back to announce SIGN and it was announced the day after they wanted people to sign up to their newsletter so

also I can't believe it took me 7 and a half hours to realize tomorrow (well, today for me) is the anniversary of Damogen Furies

yeah it def will be what I said earlier im fully convinced now

Edited by X4creek
*the not a day
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, X4creek said:

Autechre did something similar to what he is doing right now a few months back to announce SIGN and it was announced a day after they wanted people to sign up to their newsletter so

yep! Something is coming for sure. I’d put money on it.

• Big Brain 1

24 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

yep! Something is coming for sure. I’d put money on it.

giphy.gif

:emotawesomepm9: :dadjoke: :duckhunt:

hope it's not just lame vinyl reissues. there's a lot of Squarepusher i've never dug into, this might be a good occasion if there's some remasters/expanded/whatever

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, auxien said:

giphy.gif

hope it's not just lame vinyl reissues. there's a lot of Squarepusher i've never dug into, this might be a good occasion if there's some remasters/expanded/whatever

Teasing with a video only for vinyl reissues doesn't make sense to me. I feel like it's more than that but it is going to include reissues.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, auxien said:

giphy.gif

this is what I’m hoping for - expanded editions, get some of that archived material from different periods? Would be lush

edit: and I should clarify... I guess I meant it seems like something is coming for sure this time. I thought the vicacid.net thing was leading to something but that came and went. 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, X4creek said:

I'm bummed that site is gone tbh it was really cool imo

Agreed! Some of the tracks from that were really good, classic pusher'. My fav:

Acid furlough was cool too. There were a total of what, 5 tracks?

Was surprised it didn't materialize into a little Vicacid EP or something. As I understand it the tracks were found via qr codes posted around Tokyo or something? As a bonus after Be Up? I don't know.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1