IGNORED

the UNTELECTLOL thread

brian trageskin

your iq dropped 30 points just by entering this thread. a thread that requires no intellectual skills, no knowledge, no insight. 

a place where there's nothing to be learnt, where everyone can free themselves from the tyranny of the intellect for 5 minutes.

enjoy this breath of fresh air. 

• Big Brain 8

thanks brian... but it's only a matter of time before capitalism vs. communism rears its repulsive head. if you see that shit here, you must nuke the thread, then maybe the entire site. karl marx's ghost is having a good laugh at all of this, probably fapping furiously out there in the ether realm.

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

13 minutes ago, ArtificialDisco said:

I wish I was drunk right now. That'd be nice. Better than work. Better than second-guessing myself even in this thread about nothing.

I tried to go on a bender this past weekend, and realized I can no longer drink the way I did at one point before. hung out with several old school friends, did the whole day drinking into night drinking thing. I just get really fucking tired now, and feel like what's the point of getting so hammered. I guess that's why they invented cocaine, to keep you going so you can drink more. but I worry now that my heart would explode or something after too much of that. although I did it about a year ago and it didn't explode, but coke hangovers are the absolute fucking worst.

the other night i was awake in bed (aka the blanket on the floor I sleep on) for hours mentally rewriting the lyrics of mad world to be about a guy falling off the no-masturbation bandwagon & jacking off to every page of his erotic dilbert page a day calendar over the course of a three day weekend. truly the mind is a cruel mistress, she haunts me so in the midnight hour

• Sad 1
  • Burger 1

18 minutes ago, zero said:

I tried to go on a bender this past weekend, and realized I can no longer drink the way I did at one point before. hung out with several old school friends, did the whole day drinking into night drinking thing. I just get really fucking tired now, and feel like what's the point of getting so hammered. I guess that's why they invented cocaine, to keep you going so you can drink more. but I worry now that my heart would explode or something after too much of that. although I did it about a year ago and it didn't explode, but coke hangovers are the absolute fucking worst.

Yeah, I feel like I'm in the same boat. Plus all the bars are closed, which has put a damper on the whole thing.

Really, I just like to put my feet in the air and have a few glasses of whiskey and feel my brain becoming lightly scrambled as the night goes on.

50 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

the other night i was awake in bed (aka the blanket on the floor I sleep on) for hours mentally rewriting the lyrics of mad world to be about a guy falling off the no-masturbation bandwagon & jacking off to every page of his erotic dilbert page a day calendar over the course of a three day weekend. truly the mind is a cruel mistress, she haunts me so in the midnight hour

the world demands this.

get a hold of yourselves, you degenerate impeciles! how dare you purport such swine as an adequate role model for the impressionable young audience amongst us. lest your vice take hold, i say! now bring on the entertainment!