IGNORED

Lunatic Harness 2 ???

Hugh Mughnus

25 minutes ago, hayhook said:

From FB today...

"I've been writing a sort of follow up to Lunatic Harness called Magic Pony Ride..."

Plus Cover Art  for Deluxe 25th Anniversary Vinyl Release (and I'm assuming 2xCD) of Lunatic Harness and Accompanying EPs (squint for bonus tracks...)
May be an image of text

Holy shit!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hayhook said:

Plus Cover Art  for Deluxe 25th Anniversary Vinyl Release (and I'm assuming 2xCD) of Lunatic Harness and Accompanying EPs (squint for bonus tracks...)

yaaaass

rerelease all the things

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hayhook said:

From FB today...

"I've been writing a sort of follow up to Lunatic Harness called Magic Pony Ride..."

May be an image of text

Lunatic was one of the formative albums from my high school years. This old guy is excited!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Extralife said:

Lunatic was one of the formative albums from my high school years. This old guy is excited!

Me too. This will belong right beside my “Mike & Rich” reissue on the shelf. 

1 hour ago, Taupe Beats said:

Going back to gear used for Lunatic Harness. I know he was using an MPC to perform it live.

I love that there was this phase when so many IDM-adjacent heroes were performing live with an MPC. Aphex and Pan Sonic were among them. 

(As far as gear spotting, I recognized several RY30 presets esp. in the title track)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I go and buy Feed me Weird Things and Lunatic Harness on vinyl a few years ago thinking neither would be repressed and here we are. 

4LP lunatic harness? Does this mean it will include the EPs too I wonder?

• 3 months later...