Jump to content

Lunatic Harness 2 ???


Hugh Mughnus
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, hayhook said:
 
From FB today...
 
"I've been writing a sort of follow up to Lunatic Harness called Magic Pony Ride..."
 
Plus Cover Art  for Deluxe 25th Anniversary Vinyl Release (and I'm assuming 2xCD) of Lunatic Harness and Accompanying EPs (squint for bonus tracks...)
May be an image of text

Holy shit!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hayhook said:

Plus Cover Art  for Deluxe 25th Anniversary Vinyl Release (and I'm assuming 2xCD) of Lunatic Harness and Accompanying EPs (squint for bonus tracks...)

yaaaass

 

rerelease all the things

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hayhook said:
 
From FB today...
 
"I've been writing a sort of follow up to Lunatic Harness called Magic Pony Ride..."
 
Plus Cover Art  for Deluxe 25th Anniversary Vinyl Release (and I'm assuming 2xCD) of Lunatic Harness and Accompanying EPs (squint for bonus tracks...)
May be an image of text

Lunatic was one of the formative albums from my high school years. This old guy is excited!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Extralife said:

Lunatic was one of the formative albums from my high school years. This old guy is excited!

Me too. This will belong right beside my “Mike & Rich” reissue on the shelf. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taupe Beats said:

Going back to gear used for Lunatic Harness. I know he was using an MPC to perform it live.

 

I love that there was this phase when so many IDM-adjacent heroes were performing live with an MPC. Aphex and Pan Sonic were among them. 

(As far as gear spotting, I recognized several RY30 presets esp. in the title track)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I go and buy Feed me Weird Things and Lunatic Harness on vinyl a few years ago thinking neither would be repressed and here we are. 
 

4LP lunatic harness? Does this mean it will include the EPs too I wonder?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, glomewav said:

4LP lunatic harness? Does this mean it will include the EPs too I wonder?

Yea, and a few unreleased tracks if I remember correctly.  Looking forward to that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.