IGNORED

Send me your submissions

rbx

I am sure you read this many times before. But here we go. I am planning to start a new vinyl label and taking submissions now. Feel free to send everything genre wise that you consider worth submitting. Make sure to submit at least 30 minutes of music. And please share it via wetransfer or similar and send the link via message.

I am a former member of this forum when it was still called joyrex and ran a netlabel between 2004-2010 that some of you might remember.

• Like 2

What sort of styles-genres are you expecting to put out? Maybe it's just me but I generally think labels are sort of supposed to gather together a bunch of artists that have a similar vibe or style in a general sense.

I mean I would really like to put some of my material out on vinyl but a lot of it isn't even IDM and yeah it would probably be a waste of time for both of us.

Also I got to say it's a bit shady if you just have one post on here and no links or references to the old label you had. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 7:41 AM, Wunderbar said:

in before he releases everything under his own name no credit given sarcasm no sarcasm.

Has that actually happened?

Just now, ghsotword said:

It happened in the BoC fans community. Some guy called Jason Dowd ripped some artists off and sold the music pretending it was his own. Here is a Twoism thread about it:
https://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13672

Seems like an incredibly stupid plan. I mean the people he stole from have the original projects. Unless the intent was to get away with it for a short time, stealing people's money, and disappearing.

1 minute ago, Brisbot said:

Seems like an incredibly stupid plan. I mean the people he stole from have the original projects. Unless the intent was to get away with it for a short time, stealing people's money, and disappearing.

Yes, I think stealing people's money and then quickly disappearing was his plan. And it's pretty stupid anyway but that's what he did