IGNORED

Various Artists - Alignment - Patterned Media

https://igloomag.com/newswire/patterned-media-v1-alignment

got a couple download codes for this first come first serve

https://patternedmedia.bandcamp.com/yum

dnw2-6rjl
saja-kl9e

release will be available June 4th on bandcamp

Patterned Media launches debut compilation Volume 1 Alignment on Friday June 4th — a quintessential collection of like-minded experimental electro, downtempo, bleeps’n breaks, and modular artists from around this circular cosmic spot. Featuring Senor Frio, logreybeam, Ben Milstein, Inoperative System, Trichome, Justin Maxwell, Limit B, Camino Acid, Rec_Overflow, Cyanwave, Proqxis, Ignatius — mastered by Ion Driver, curated by Beau Crouch (aka b0t23).

soundcloud previews:

Edited by ignatius

• 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, Extralife said:

Was just relistening to this set and a bunch of Milstein stuff this morning. So great - all of it. Any more coming from this label in ‘22, @ignatius?

i know he has plans for something but no idea when. last i heard he's been busy with life (baby, work, moved house etc) but i think once things  simmer down there will be more. 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, ignatius said:

spoke to label owner recently. comp #2 is in the works. no timeline yet but seems to be moving along quickly.  

Hyped to hear this. First one was excellent.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 1:00 PM, Extralife said:

Hyped to hear this. First one was excellent.

i wish it got more exposure but that's true of a lot of music. tough to rise above the noise these days as much as ever.. 

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

i wish it got more exposure but that's true of a lot of music. tough to rise above the noise these days as much as ever.. 

Well that’s what the WATMM New Releases forum is for! ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...