IGNORED

Trichome - Mind Body Complexing (Schematic)

dcom

Uh oh, I'm starting to slip, perhaps posting new releases is starting to be a young bucks' game...

@Extralife - you've got a typo in the artist name, that's why my search didn't find it.

Edited by dcom

54 minutes ago, dcom said:

Uh oh, I'm starting to slip, perhaps posting new releases is starting to be a young bucks' game...

@Extralife - you've got a typo in the artist name, that's why my search didn't find it.

Haha I’ve been constantly reading this name as Trichrome. My bad - I’m getting old too.

Maybe you guys know about this already...but the dude has tons of mixes of what seems to be jam sessions and all unreleased material in lossless quality on his soundcloud.   Didn't realize he was so prolific.  Love both albums on Schematic and excited to hear these.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Extralife said:

Maybe you guys know about this already...but the dude has tons of mixes of what seems to be jam sessions and all unreleased material in lossless quality on his soundcloud.   Didn't realize he was so prolific.  Love both albums on Schematic and excited to hear these.  

Trichome is a SoCal legend in some circles as a DJ. I'm glad he's making and releasing tunes. if you can find his DJ mixes around for like.. the last 20+ years you'll find some amazing sets.  he was big in the 'moontribe' crew. played big sets at burning man long long ago. sort of legendary shit. he lived in portland for a while and is good friends w/Ben Milstein and Bot23 (Beau Crouch who's starting the Patterned Media label).  the 3 of those dudes were a wrecking crew of awesome electro and experimental sounds and would sometimes play on the same bill or throw parties together. 

i heard Trichome play in LA opening for the Phonecia, Richard Devine tour and his set that night was super memorable.. dropping squarepusher into electro mixes blowing up the place.  truly old school DJ pulling tracks from different genres etc and making it all a dance party. had no idea who he was. 

i have tons of respect for all these dudes and so glad our paths crossed. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...