IGNORED

Eurosongfestival 2021

Ivan Ooze

7 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

imagine being the pianist for this 

imagine how boring and lucrative at the same time

Totally! I cant stand those modern 2-note, 3-note arpeggios (or whatevaa they are) --any-more!

Edited by xox

6 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Deze video bevat content van Vlaamse Radio en Televisie Omroeporganisatie, die deze wegens auteursrechtschending heeft geblokkeerd voor je land.

beglium always stronk ?

Sooooooooooooooo... no one is wearing a mask?

Wow, Spock moves.

By the way, Georgia has one of the worst songs I've ever heard - and it's an earworm. I'm gonna leave the living room when it comes on.

5 minutes ago, Squee said:

Sooooooooooooooo... no one is wearing a mask?

Wow, Spock moves.

By the way, Georgia has one of the worst songs I've ever heard - and it's an earworm. I'm gonna leave the living room when it comes on.

I was just checking today that it's at the bottom of the odds list https://eurovisionworld.com/odds/eurovision

• Haha 1

I really don't care who wins, the stage managers, visual artists, pyrotechnicians, set engineers, dramaturgists, choreographers etc. are insanely great, they're the cream of the crop even if the actual performers aren't - let alone the music.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dcom said:

I really don't care who wins, the stage managers, visual artists, pyrotechnicians, set engineers, dramaturgists, choreographers etc. are insanely great, they're the cream of the crop even if the actual performers aren't - let alone the music.

This is important to us, dcom!!

• Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

15 minutes ago, Squee said:

This is important to us, dcom!!

I've watched this since I was a toddler, I've never cared who wins. Lordi winning in 2006 was extremely weird for us Finns, it being our first win ever and with historically the most points. I'm the same age as the guy who is Lordi (born 1974). He's released seven albums after the win, and his next one will consist of ANOTHER SEVEN albums released at once. But I digress, Eurovision's awesome, the amount of work and dedication to produce and perform a veritable cornucopia of cheese is staggering and worth nothing but respect.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Russia and politics aside Israel were ok. (Not like there isn't anything politically questionable about Russia and Azerbaijan also..) Maybe Lithuania. At least they weren't ballads because I fucking hate the eurovision ballads.

• Like 1

Not enough ridiculous stuff... Ukraine is my favourite, just because.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Yeah, Trinity smashed it.

4 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Yes, was hoping for something completely bonkers like Verka Serduchka back in 2007

• Burger 1