IGNORED

Konakov – TWNC (2)

Konakov

It took full minute to reach full speed, but after listening to 4 tracks I want to say it's dope.

I would totally cut this reverb tails in the first song and maybe work out relative track levels (some elements are too loud).

Actually I wanted to share this track
https://ssshitsss.bandcamp.com/track/twnc

my mistake with links

@Mrzyglosz yeah, a lot of to do, but it's one of the first electronic tracks ever, I tried to keep it fresh and simple, without overproducing. and also I lost project, so left it as it is ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 2:41 PM, Konakov said:

Light digital electro from Ukraine 
SQL/606 :wang:

This is really nice, brings back some memories. I like when you have a nice blend of groove and driving rhythm, but it's not super polished and may sound a little thin in places - this makes it more real and personal and kind of alive.

Thanks.

The phrase "meat and potatoes" comes to mind. I don't know if that expression resonates with folks in the Ukraine, but this is good meat and potatoes electro ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 5:27 PM, 14 Below Zero said:

The phrase "meat and potatoes" comes to mind. I don't know if that expression resonates with folks in the Ukraine, but this is good meat and potatoes electro ?

oh, don't understand what exactly do you mean:)

On 5/28/2021 at 4:10 PM, thawkins said:

This is really nice, brings back some memories. I like when you have a nice blend of groove and driving rhythm, but it's not super polished and may sound a little thin in places - this makes it more real and personal and kind of alive.

Thanks.

Yeah, I tried to leave it as from live session but fixed bass and kick... Also tried to polish it but became boooring

• Like 1