IGNORED

kisum eniem

Yo! Really digging this - I went back and dug through the @dingformungtracks on Soundcloud. Love the liquidity of your grooves man - it's got that nice, slithery sort of Elektron sound, underpinned by tight percussive stabs. 

I'm curious how much of your stuff is based on found sound things like this and how much of it is done digitally? Also: can you shed a little bit of light on your processing process (hahah) for found sounds? I've only very recently gotten in to it (god it's such an eye opener) but I feel like they often lack the "punch" of the stuff here (and in your other music - if it is, indeed, found sounds). 

Gooooood shit - oh, also, for some reason the vid only shows me a gray box (double checked on another browser/device, same thing). Can you re-up? 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 6:01 PM, T3551ER said:

Yo! Really digging this - I went back and dug through the @dingformungtracks on Soundcloud. Love the liquidity of your grooves man - it's got that nice, slithery sort of Elektron sound, underpinned by tight percussive stabs. 

I'm curious how much of your stuff is based on found sound things like this and how much of it is done digitally? Also: can you shed a little bit of light on your processing process (hahah) for found sounds? I've only very recently gotten in to it (god it's such an eye opener) but I feel like they often lack the "punch" of the stuff here (and in your other music - if it is, indeed, found sounds). 

Gooooood shit - oh, also, for some reason the vid only shows me a gray box (double checked on another browser/device, same thing). Can you re-up? 

Hey, glad you like the songs! Just saw your reply and it made me happy to read it

This one was made by hitting the wall under a bridge for an echo effect, also some church bells were recorded and some drumming on a container happened. It was phone recordings

Processing is a private secrete sorry (can't talk about details here because its a secrete)

"Music is liquid architecture; architecture is frozen music." #quote

18 hours ago, dingformung said:

Hey, glad you like the songs! Just saw your reply and it made me happy to read it

This one was made by hitting the wall under a bridge for an echo effect, also some church bells were recorded and some drumming on a container happened. It was phone recordings

Processing is a private secrete sorry (can't talk about details here because its a secrete)

"Music is liquid architecture; architecture is frozen music." #quote

That, is an awesome quote. Love it!

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 2:32 AM, dingformung said:

curious discretion of

your private secretion

> nice track bro!

Edited by xox
  • Thanks 1