IGNORED

The Tump Clump (102.5FM South Devon / Online / Mixcloud)

Soloman Tump

I am starting a new radio show, the first episode is tonight, 9pm GMT via https://soundartradio.org.uk/1603704505_TUMPCLUMP600xj.jpg.fea6ad2babd4259df32cd257ac503735.jpg

"The Tump Clump" is just an hour, once a month, of mainly new music I have discovered from all over the place.

A mix of vinyl / digital and me chattering.  

Taking in noise, drone, improv, experimental, industrial, techno and even some sludge drone metal stuff this time.  Basically, my usual melting pot (if anyone has read my zines its like that)

This was recorded in my shed.  Due to covid restrictions still in place - live broadcasting is not possible for everyone yet from the real studios.   I recorded it live in one take and you can tell as I fluff up a few times and my vocals are quiet / mashed a bit with the vox I added.  Hey ho.  A learning experience.  The music is the key.

From the studios I plan to do live vinyl mixes plus I want to do a live techno/noise jam with my hardware.

And I am allowed phone interviews too if anyone fancies it - lol - no swearing tho.

Artwork by the fantastic blackcloudsummoner - I feature one of the collaborative tracks with Territorial Gobbing under the WET MIRROR name.

Always looking for new tunes to play in future shows so HMU.

Shows will go up on Mixcloud after - Ill stick links up here after.

Cheers

Soloman Tump

Edited by Soloman Tump
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

First Episode is up on Mixcloud, 2nd episode has been recorded and is going out next Tuesday. Fixed my microphone monitoring issues - you can hear what Im saying in the second show (might be an improvement?)

Edited by Soloman Tump

Episode 2 now online, featuring noises, electronics and drones from Ian Watson, Moss Harvest, VFH, Sharon Gal, Like Weeds, Himukalt and more....

Edited by Soloman Tump

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Episode 4 features GRUNT, Nnja Riot, Aaron Dilloway and Lucrecia Dalt, Emptyset, 6Siss, Paragon, Neolithic Neil and more.

Noise, industrial, technoid drone weird.

Edited by Soloman Tump

I dunno how to change the colour of text.

Episode 4 features GRUNT, Nnja Riot, Aaron Dilloway and Lucrecia Dalt, Emptyset, 6Siss, Paragon, Neolithic Neil and more.

Noise, industrial, technoid drone weird.

Anyway, if anyone listens and you have some recommendations or music to contribute please get in touch. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Up to episode 8 of my show now, featuring the likes of Urschmerz, Volunteer Coroner, Pigswill, Scum Alice, Lutkie, Non-Bio, Hannya White, Wellness Regime, The Conduits, Dit Sese and myself. Festive!

Happy to hear from any WATMM'ers who may have some dismal dark noisy sounds that I could play...

• 1 month later...

it's a-me

Spoiler

no it isn't

this is cool, I'm just now listening to the last episode and enjoying it as I work. also that Zeke Clough/Skull Disco-esque logo hasn't gone unnoticed by me, nice touch there.

• 3 months later...

Up to episode 13, the 1st anniversary show. 

Plenty of weird sounds, noises, drones, textures etc..... tracklist at the link.

Also I just did a guest mix for WCR's Dark Train show which was a lot of fun.  Electro/techno/bleepy stuff for an hour.

It will be here soon - 

In the mix you will find Ekoplekz, Aleksi Perala, Spiritflesh, Chris Carter, Filmmaker, Joy Orbison... all mixed from vinyl, with some added noise layers because I can't keep it clean.

• Like 1