IGNORED

LOVE

dingformung

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

phex love 7

:aphexsign:

16 hours ago, dingformung said:

FOUND IT!

BUT THE DOOR IS LOCKED

¿UND JETZT?

20210528_213050.thumb.jpg.aed37d9d4ee76d8ce7c9682d05121622.jpg

BREAK IN???

What happened to your clever gf? ?

15 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

quite good

Hey! Thnx for reminding me of this album! This was one of the first cds I’ve ever bought! …3rd iirc! Loved it so much … god! It was more than 20 yrs ago ?

• Like 1

Griswold Love

On 5/31/2021 at 12:26 AM, toaoaoad said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface:

I will never understand how these idiots made it abroad. Guessing it has something to do with Japan. 

Edited by chim

On 5/29/2021 at 2:31 PM, ambermonke said:

My fav version has to be the µ-ziq 7 Minute Mix (which is actually only 3:46), followed very closely by the Plaid remix.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 7:12 AM, xox said:

Hey! Thnx for reminding me of this album! This was one of the first cds I’ve ever bought! …3rd iirc! Loved it so much … god! It was more than 20 yrs ago ?

I used to listen to a promotional freak funk cassette single in the car with my dad lol. 

1 hour ago, Alcofribas said:

I used to listen to a promotional freak funk cassette single in the car with my dad lol. 

One of my earliest treasures was a Sears sampler cassette that included the powerful love ballad "the air that I breathe". Which I later turned into this:

Sometimes Julios Needs Airs.mp3

• Like 1