IGNORED

Ministry, Melvins, Corrosion of Conformity - Industrial Strength Tour (US 2022)

Rubin Farr

• 4 weeks later...
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to Ministry, Helmet, Front Line Assembly - Industrial Strength Tour (US 2021)
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to Ministry, Melvins, Corrosion of Conformity - Industrial Strength Tour (US 2022)
  • 4 months later...

Wish I’d seen this band Pslam 69 era. Them, Sepultura, Faith No More and Soundgarden are big regrets. Also Killing Joke. Though it’s excellent being into all these non-pop type bands than your friends are into (mainly most of my mates are football fans) it’s was a thorn in the side going to see bands live. Being Billy No Mates at a gig in your twenties wasn’t really my idea of fun. Once I hit my mid 30’s I wasn’t that bothered and would happily go myself, but by then a lot of these bands were past their prime. Which I presume Ministry are. That’s my moan for the day over and done with ?

• Like 1

My wife and I were at the first one in Columbus. It was great! Really cool to hear so much from Mind. Also, the Melvins were great, closing with “The Bit”.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...