IGNORED

Music for mathematical-analytic philosophy thinking

logakght

If I'm studying mathematics and I'm trying to understand some novel concepts I really need the full concentration and no disturbances so no music at all.

But back in the uni when I was doing calculations for physics labs or some electronics class exercises, which are basically just plugging in numbers into equations, I used to play Autechre's Amber and Incunabula or some Squarepusher in the background.

7 hours ago, chim said:

I love being of the weird mentality that both sincere and humorous replies will entertain... 

yeah acreil makes some dope shit from the little i've heard. this is easily the best tune i've heard this year so far:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Berk said:

autechre, anything starting from confield lol

honestly I used to listen to Oversteps a lot when I was working on code or max patches, sort of felt like it had enough variation to stimulate creative thought without being too jarring and pulling focus.

lately I've been listening to Gas when I want to focus on something and need a nice thick wall of sound to block out the noise of my neighbor's TV.

aphex twin        ΔMi−1 = −∂Σn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[[n−1]