IGNORED

hi i'm the CEO of the universe AMA

brian trageskin

Dear Brian,

As you know, over the last year I have acquired 96 percent of the common stock in Universe Inc.

As you also know, I have recently installed a new board of directors.

They all hate you. You will be replaced forthwith. 

We have also cancelled the corporation’s D&O insurance policy, and reinstated a provision in the corporate charter that would hold you liable for any and all breaches of the duty of care.  And needless to say, your gross negligence has been noted.

The shareholders and board would also like to take this opportunity to announce our intention to proceed with the merger with Femboy Hooters. 

Thank you for your service. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

ATTENTION PLEASE,

REJOICE, HUMANS, FOR WE'RE SETTING YOU FREE FROM THE BURDEN OF LIFE.

WE AT HEADQUARTERS HAVE JUST DECIDED TO ANNIHILATE THE UNIVERSE TONIGHT AT 4:00 AM GMT, WHICH WILL INEVITABLY END YOUR EXISTENCE. CANCEL YOUR PLANS FOR TOMORROW. 

WE SUGGEST YOU CHOOSE WISELY HOW YOU'RE GONNA SPEND THE NEXT FEW HOURS, AS THESE ARE ARE YOUR VERY LAST MOMENTS ON EARTH. 

PEACE.

• Thanks 1

@brian trageskin this new avatar you've selected is not working. I liked the last guy. he looked like a gentle soul. harmless. this new one is too aggressive. probably passive aggressive. you should consider changing it. then change your life. you need to get on with it. get out of the air b'n'b tour you're on and make something of yourself. you can do it. ding is here for encouragement and life coaching lessons should you need it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

9 minutes ago, zero said:

@brian trageskin this new avatar you've selected is not working. I liked the last guy. he looked like a gentle soul. harmless. this new one is too aggressive. probably passive aggressive. you should consider changing it. then change your life. you need to get on with it. get out of the air b'n'b tour you're on and make something of yourself. you can do it. ding is here for encouragement and life coaching lessons should you need it.

imagine being bothered by an avatar hahaha. yeah the airbnb life is likely about to end for reasons i won't get into. i really don't know what i'm gonna do now.

yeah ding is probably the last person on earth i'd ask coaching from, i mean just look what he's become. compared to him i'm a success.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

imagine being bothered by an avatar hahaha. yeah the airbnb life is likely about to end for reasons i won't get into. i really don't know what i'm gonna do now.

yeah ding is probably the last person on earth i'd ask coaching from, i mean just look what he's become. compared to him i'm a success.

jokes aside, I hope you figure this shit out man. whatever caused you to go air b'n'b-ing in the first place I'm sure was not entirely positive. then all this pandemic shit has thrown a wrench into whatever mental game plans a lot of us had thought we had a grasp on.

I don't even understand exactly how I ended up where I am, because one different decision some 10-11 years ago, and I would not have the life I have now. not like I'm ballin' or nothin, but still. 

and for the record, I don't think ding is total troll. he has a lot of thoughtful things he says, but then likes to go into pee pee poo poo mode. but whatevs... because this is a platform where we can share a lot of stuff anonymously our brains are thinking, but not willing to share with people we know IRL. 

• Like 1