IGNORED

BREAD THREAD

dingformung

I just had some bread. It was the best sandwich I had in a while. Post about bread!

Here is a picture of the bread which was really fluffy ( I shared these pictures on my instagram account as well but it's a private account so dont even bother asking me for my insta LOL i have 5 followers and the numbers are going UP, its going really well)

I know you guys are hungry, I'm hungry too.

I'll make a quick post on the sandwich I had 

I'm really feeling really lazy to write. So Imma just post my Instagram pictures.

1467566683_Bildschirmfoto2021-06-10um14_08_49.thumb.png.56f548fcea350e031f01cf2a531bb750.png1634151967_Bildschirmfoto2021-06-10um14_14_25.thumb.png.d0dc6c3b7b19420cd413c4ff97d7e03f.png

you cant really see the bread in the pictures but it is yellow and very fluffy, tasted great - now im tired. why does bread make me so tired? 

its a good sorta tired tho

its blissful tiredness

i cant stand this room imma go ... having some really bad sad boy vibes today :((

i will call myy new girlfriend (she has only texxted me twice so far and has blocked me on tinder and whatsapp and i never actually saw her but i still have her phone number and already sent her like 38 SMS messages in which i explained my deep feelings for her, also pictures of myself in MMS format but it has a 500kb limit so i can only send two pictures at a time which is not that much hope she wont call the police lol)

hoping for something like this:

her:

i can't wait to get you out of my life.

me:

haha you will miss me when i'm gone

her:

no I won't

me:

u will

her:

no I won't

me:

yes u will

her:

stop calling me

me:

no i wont

her:

stop calling me

me:

no i wont

but most likely she will just block my phone number on her phone but untiul that happens i will continue to relentlessly harass her by being like a little BABY who wnats to SERIOUSLY ANNOY people 

i can do it, its the best i can do

post about bread

i have nothing more to say.

I'm getting sleepy.

I'm going to bed.

Goodnight.

I love you.

• Like 1

i will have some wine ask me anyth oh no dont im feeling a bit cute right now lol im lonely my dick is soft i have a small cunt on the tip of my penis on one occasion i put a wooden stick into it it felt kinda rough/funny i wont do it again but it was well lubricated my new chair is really comfy i just ordered a HUGE spyglass i wanna stalk people and make them hate ME admire me i am me i am me i am me lalalalal i amme i am me i am me lalalalalalalalalal i am free i am free i am not free enough i want to fuck i want to kill i want to go back to sleep good night stories please

My last apartment was a tiny, grimy thing and all I had to cook on was a small cart but I baked constantly.  I moved to a much bigger and somewhat less grimy place a few years ago that has a much better kitchen but some previous tenant lost the bottom panel in the oven so it doesn't heat very evenly and if I try to bake it will burn one side of the bread before the other side is done, since it's sitting right above the bare coil with nothing to diffuse the heat, so I haven't baked a single loaf of bread since the first time I tried it here. 

It's not a total loss though - my starter is 5 or 6 years old now, still doing fine and makes great pancakes.

• Like 1

Anyhow, once I learned that with a little practice and minimal equipment (a bowl, a wet rag and a cast iron crock pot) you can make top quality bread that would cost $7 or more at a hip bakery with about 20 cents of ingredients and minimal effort (it's mostly waiting) I haven't really had it in me to pay for bread, an when I do it's the cheapest I can find that isn't Wonder Bread or something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

i will have some wine ask me anyth oh no dont im feeling a bit cute right now lol im lonely my dick is soft i have a small cunt on the tip of my penis on one occasion i put a wooden stick into it it felt kinda rough/funny i wont do it again but it was well lubricated my new chair is really comfy i just ordered a HUGE spyglass i wanna stalk people and make them hate ME admire me i am me i am me i am me lalalalal i amme i am me i am me lalalalalalalalalal i am free i am free i am not free enough i want to fuck i want to kill i want to go back to sleep good night stories please

Man, that whole infatuation with insertion into the dick head baffles me. Though there must be some enjoyment to be found there, I do not yet fathom this concept. Sounds like you might be battling with what some refer to as the "beast within". Stick with it, and with a clear a head as possible, good thangs will come from the strife. And tis a strife which most do not dare embark on. 

Seems like you're a tortured romantic at heart. Cursed and blessed in equal on the eternal ferris wheel. Or sumthang. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

are you by chance the illegitimate love child of Sigmund Freud and Patrick Bateman? someone should let Brett Easton Ellis know about all the good material here...that the sequel to American Psycho needs to be called German Psycho.

and where the fuck is Tim J?????? we need him now more than ever!

Tim J, I know you can read this right now. Ding is going fucking bananas on here, and we need you to reel him in. I'm throwing up the bat signal. please come back to us maaaaaaaaann!!!!!!

@Tim_J

@Tim_J

@Tim_J

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

What if dingformung already biked down to Portugal and killed him?

• Big Brain 1

34 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

What if dingformung already biked down to Portugal and killed him?

that thought did cross my mind. a more plausible explanation however is that Tim couldn't handle being back on land, has set off to sea again on a boat he hijacked off the Portuguese coast.

• Burger 1

3 hours ago, iococoi said:

i do se bred ol se thyme

564182325_sebred.thumb.jpg.120b4d9dc853fe8d9b9a646b1aa04b0c.jpg1081673611_focu.thumb.jpg.d25ed326835e65e3b862ef0c49a9d769.jpgburgar.thumb.jpg.f03358536aa4c2b4e6512a181f6919b6.jpg

Those top loaves looks amazing

• Like 1

Ding, dingaling. One day he'll fly in through my window, in a moon of milk he is scared yes he is. He's off on his rocket, off to the gaseous rings of venus. Only kissing you is so hard in this vile thresh. For what's missing he'll sacrifice his flesh

• Haha 2

I just finished a sourdough loaf, but it's not very impressive looking.

IMG_20210610_211524.thumb.jpg.35599cceffefb2b581df46dd1e3552f9.jpg

Post your most recent bread.

Edited by Silent Member
Jogeri Bogeri
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, toaoaoad said:

Dingforumug is keeping this place alive. Thank you for the entertainment dingmorfgung

definitely. the lols have been happening much more frequently since ding decided to open up his brain and let everything pour out of it on here.

• Burger 1

57 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

lol how TimJ became the de facto dingmungformungung neutralizer.

A proof of inherent property of the Universe to always seek balance.

Tim J is (was?) the fucking man. he's one of the OG's on here. he made excellent contributions to the African music thread. and the guy mastered the art of cooking pizza's upside down. a true legend. we miss you Tim J ?