IGNORED

Euro 2020/21

We were shit, leggy & met a team who were anything but. At least Bale had the dignity to walk away when asked in interview about his future.

On 6/26/2021 at 6:35 PM, chenGOD said:

@cwmbrancityyour lot of cunts are only slightly less disappointing than the English are guaranteed to be. 

Would love to bet against Inglan, but can’t call the German game, too close.

Portuguese & Belgians win highest rate of shithousing in a game so far.

Edited by cwmbrancity

Don't wanna count my chickens before they've hatched but England have pretty much made it to the quarter finals unless Germany do something crazy in the next few minutes. Shame about the France result yesterday. Guess we'll find out later tonight whether we're playing Sweden or Ukraine on Saturday.

18 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

Got a bet on the England match that could win me £660

Just need Germany to bring their A game

Ouch!

Well that was a surprise. England were still a bit average overall, but two good goals. Can't believe Müller missed.  

5 minutes ago, milkface said:

Guess we'll find out later tonight whether we're playing Sweden or Ukraine on Saturday.

I think Ukraine would better for England.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Well that was a surprise. England were still a bit average overall, but two good goals. Can't believe Müller missed.  

I think Ukraine would better for England.

I agree.

Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Joseph Goebbels, Joseph Mengele, Albert Speer, Hermann Göring, Ableton Live, Rudolf Hess, your boys took one hell of a beating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, kakapo said:

Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Joseph Goebbels, Joseph Mengele, Albert Speer, Hermann Göring, Ableton Live, Rudolf Hess, your boys took one hell of a beating.

Keep your IDM fanfic to yourself, this is an all-ages forum. 

43 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

go belgium

2-0 to Italy right now.

If England beat Ukraine tomorrow they're still gonna get fucked by Italy in the semis regardless I reckon. (If Italy wins that is...)

EDIT: 2-1 now I spoke too soon.

Edited by milkface
1 hour ago, milkface said:

If England beat Ukraine tomorrow they're still gonna get fucked by Italy in the semis regardless I reckon. (If Italy wins that is...)

Bruh wtf is this post lol. Never WATMM whilst high. I reckon it'll be England v. Denmark at the semis.

3 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

Even the fact that the England team are now all BLM/Antifa Marxist Terrorists doesnn't stop me from hoping they lose.

My grandparents didn't win 2 world wars for this kind of discusseding altitude