IGNORED

Euro 2020/21

12 hours ago, dr lopez said:

?? why

Got better in the second half but first half this dude was sucking Italy off so hard.

11 hours ago, kakapo said:

Lol at Chiellini winding up Alba at the penalty coin toss.  

Made me laugh so hard, Alba wasn't having any of it lol

I think England (if they win) would have preferred to play against Spain’s high line, but Italy is less potent in attack (marginally), so I guess uhhh it’s coming home?:trollface:

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

I think England (if they win) would have preferred to play against Spain’s high line, but Italy is less potent in attack (marginally), so I guess uhhh it’s coming home?:trollface:

Without a doubt. If England make it to the final they'll get fucked by Italy despite that but I'm always hoping England's attack rivals that of Italy's, got some juicy bets on Sterling and Kane.

Edited by milkface

I hope so. Can't stand reading about this bullshit anymore. Also, the number of people getting COVID has exploded over the last couple of days, so yeah... please don't win.

7 minutes ago, milkface said:

1-1 Half time. Shitting myself right now!!!!!

Me too. A bit better after the goal, but they really dropped off for quite a while. 

Great free kick by Damsgaard. The Danes look dangerous on the counter. 

Edited by Shimon_Shimon
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Me too. A bit better after the goal, but they really dropped off for quite a while. 

Great free kick by Damsgaard. The Danes look dangerous on the counter. 

Denmark's defence is mad annoying but I trust England's attack can do it!!

• Like 1

What you've got to remember is that no country has pillaged their way across the earth like England has.  The most common public holiday across the globe is independence from the english day.  And what do conquering armies,  occupiers, colonialists do when they get somewhere.  They fuck the natives.  Wherever you're from, your grandma, or great grandma, or great great grandma, got fucked by my ancestors.  Probably for a mango.  They probably fucked your grandad too.  What I'm saying is there's a little bit of ??????? in all of us, and this should unite us this Sunday in support of our team.  There'll always be an England...

Edited by kakapo
  • Like 1