IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - PHANTASIA (I-IX)

This sounds more up my alley than most of the stuff he released in the past year.

But at this point, given how absurdly prolific he's been...is he ok? lol

11 hours ago, whosebrian said:

Need a download of this...

PHANTASIA sounds well lush. In the wishlist, probably by the time I can afford to spend money on music Aleksi will have released 3 more lol.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, species8472 said:

this is doing it for me. it’s amazing. 

Did you delete your post of “who else knows what this sounds like before even opening the thread?” Lol

or was that someone else (very well probably was). ?

Just getting a giggle out of the post, whoever it was, being deleted. I thought the same thing and then listened to a few of the tracks and it’s much different than I was expecting 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 1:52 PM, o00o said:

Do you guys also know how it will sound even  before loading the topic? I do

10 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Did you delete your post of “who else knows what this sounds like before even opening the thread?” Lol

or was that someone else (very well probably was). ?

Just getting a giggle out of the post, whoever it was, being deleted. I thought the same thing and then listened to a few of the tracks and it’s much different than I was expecting 

1 hour ago, species8472 said:

that was not me but i remember reading it as well and it is seemingly gone…

Just FYI. ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Just FYI. ?

I swear it was gone last night, I read every post in the thread like 5x looking for it! lol

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to Aleksi Perälä - PHANTASIA (Series)

I don't want to sound like a cunt, but this is just getting ridiculous. It's too much. There's too much. I'm still listening to sunshine 3. I don't have the money or time. I can't tell any release from another. All the track names are the same. All the tracks are the same. It's all really really good, but can he fuck off? The rest of us are trying to make music too. He makes 3 albums in the time it takes me to do 1 track, and it's all better.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

You’ll be glad to know each release is based on a letter from the name of the series: PHANTASIA.  Only another 7 to go (and another 7 from Ovuca).

Just like psilocybin, it’s impossible to ingest too much Colundi.

Edited by NewSchoolScience

The volume is absurd, but I have kind of adapted to it. Using mindfulness, you simply have to accept your fate: youre probably not going to be able to re-listen or keep track of any of this, you just have to let it float by.

I am enjoying the Phantasia series slightly more than Northern Lights, it's more deep and dubby, more my kind of sound.

• Like 3