IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - PHANTASIA (I-IX)

I got the Spectrum series, listened to them once, then forgot about them. There's so much interesting music available from so many artists that I for one wouldn't even think of letting just one monopolise purchases or eartime. I also find the whole Colundi thing has been milked to exhaustion, and although Aleksi's music is nice enough, I just can't be bothered - and at the same time I'm nonplussed about how much attention his firehose release schedule is getting. There are plenty of artists who are making the same track over and over, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Key said:

The volume is absurd, but I have kind of adapted to it. Using mindfulness, you simply have to accept your fate: youre probably not going to be able to re-listen or keep track of any of this, you just have to let it float by.

this. 

this is how he releases music.

every thread doesn’t need to be a discussion about this.

you just listen to a continual steady flow of aleksi output. i doubt many other artists could pull this off. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

i legit don't get "this is too much music." simply do not listen to it then? lol wtf why would this bother anyone?

Cos I genuinely want to, but he's somehow making tracks faster than I can listen to them in real time, and Iiterally all I do is listen to aleksi tracks. I've even given up sleeping so I can keep up with aleksi tracks.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Cos I genuinely want to, but he's somehow making tracks faster than I can listen to them in real time, and Iiterally all I do is listen to aleksi tracks. I've even given up sleeping so I can keep up with aleksi tracks.

ok this makes perfect sense to me. Thank you

35 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

ok this makes perfect sense to me. Thank you

Just speed em all up until they’re drillcore, and you’ll breeze thru these albums in seconds 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

This 100% lol. It’s all in my opinion really really good but I just can’t keep up so that makes me grompy

• Like 1

could phantasia I and phantasia II been trimmed and combined? sure. doesn't mean I don't have a blast listening through them when im gaming and smoking and maybe even having a little cheeky bit of kraft mac and cheese

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NewSchoolScience said:

Based on how much money I've spent, they must have more than enough money to buy that Colundi retreat by now!

Lol I forgot about that.