IGNORED

What music gear you had that got rid of and kinda regret!

TheBro

Ok this might be the wrong thread for it but I *think* about selling my Monotribe since more than a year but have deep fears of regretting it. It's sound and brutal filter are second to none for me. But that clicky non-adjustable envelope...I can still hear it in the mix with so many tracks of mine. And there are so many great other great options for cheap analog monosynths these days without that problem.

anyone ever get rid of a moog Lil Phatty

rare as a black n blue steak

I used to have a Mesa Boogie Studio 22 but I traded it because i sounded too modern.  Would be really useful to have now that I do a lot more home recording than live shows.

1 minute ago, diatoms said:

anyone ever get rid of a moog Lil Phatty

rare as a black n blue steak

Not me, but a friend of mine did. about 5 years ago.