IGNORED

FSOLDigital presents - Mind Maps - CD out 25/06/21

Rob

22 minutes ago, hayhook said:

Here’s a comment Carbinax wrote on my friend Chris Tee’s fb: 

“Chris Tee, society is clearly being subverted and eroded. You may be perfectly happy with primary school children being taught that they can change their gender, but I certainly am not. That is child abuse, plain and simple. 
Whether you believe in the bible or not Chris, the evidence for a society becoming more perverted and freakish, is everywhere, and as soon as one taboo is permitted, the next tier of taboo is immediately challenged.
None of this non-binary nonsense entered peoples minds until society caved in and permitted the "fundamental" taboos that would then also allow all it's offshoots to be questioned.

The things that are taboo right now, will be legal in 10 years, because we now have a society that says "well, they challenged the court system, and so can we.......what about MY right to happiness......what about MY human rights?"..............and because society has proudly championed deviance and perversion, instead of preventing it, the next generation will target their own set of taboos.
You happy with that kind of depravity, because its coming.

And yes, it bothers me greatly. Not because I use the Bible or a "comic book " as you put it,  to self-righteously bash people with, but because I see society, oblivious, and damaging itself, and proud of its enlightenment, which is actually myopia.” -his rant after the “disgusting perversions” on display at Eurovision. (Conchita, Iceland, Madonna et al)...

Thanks, I hate it. It's always a difficult decision to drop support for artists based on their personal beliefs and views on issues outside their art, especially when the art does not represent or expound the views - but that quote's reactionary, regressive and awful. 

Edited by dcom
  • Like 2