IGNORED

trcde

dingformung

This is classy, all moody and vibing, i really enjoy the crawling chilled groove. Early favourites are the 4th and 7th tracks in their second halves, the central harmonic motifs are properly hypnotising

• Like 1

I love/hate my music, it gives me headaches but sounds kinda interesting on headphones. These tracks are from earlier this year (and I have spent way too much time on making them, so many hours of my life just gone into "nothingness"), haven't made any new ones lately. I kinda get tired of using a mouse and waiting for progress bars to finish. I made some low-fi "fake trad" tracks that are played on instruments and objects that can be misused as instruments (such as rubber bands) and planning on editing them into some "fake world music" tracks on the computer in cubase, but haven't got round to it, even though I have plenty of time right now. I guess it's because I find the idea of "fake trad" a bit embarrassing, like a white guy using a fake tan. LOL. but maybe if I pitch them down and add some cool effects to make it sound more "metallic" or "organic" or whatever it may be what I need. But then I would sound like a bunch of other folks, and I don't want to do that.

I just woke up and had a lot of energy, so I made a track in about half an hour. It's pretty bad. I'm not sure what else to say about it.

Anyway, I will keep making weird tracks and maybe in a year or so I will feel like it's a good idea to make another album from them, or maybe later today I will delete them all. Then I can find some new music to listen to, and maybe make some more of my own. It's good to try and do what you enjoy, even though it doesn't always pay off. Because that is the only thing that matters in the end.

Here is a cat picture.

91be57b8c701e289ab19fbcc74418160.jpg

can someone like my post please?

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1