Iannis Xenakis - Electroacoustic Works [5xLP/CD compilation] (Karlrecords)

taken from the forthcoming 5LP / 5CD box set "Electroacoustic Works" celebrating Iannis Xenakis' 100th anniversay on May 29th, 2022.

Newly mixed by longtime zeitkratzer sound engineer Martin Wurmnest, mastered by Rashad Becker.

Out in January 2022

A new box set focuses on the electroacoustic works of revolutionary Greek composer Iannis Xenakis (Resident Advisor)

Edited by dcom
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, dingformung said:

dis on spotify?

love xenakis type sounds

52 minutes ago, dcom said:

Out in January 2022

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dcom
      Three label compilations with enough glitch to make you itch like a [redacted], presenting a wide swatch of PSEA and related artists. All PWYW, highly recommended.
    • By dcom
      Brazen beats, synthetic harmonies, and glitch workouts from AlzAlya DrOwL, PWYW. Recommended.

• By justanotheruser
      Hey, everyone! I've been experimenting for the past couple of months with different softwares and techniques and I'm super excited to share with you what's been achieved! 😄
      Hardware used:
      - PC running Windows 10 with Ableton Live 11 + TouchDesigner running on parallel
      - Kinect V2 
      Kinect-Controlled Drum Rack:
      Kinect-Controlled Voice FX Chain:
      Kinect-Controlled Guitar FX Chain:
      Kinect-Controlled Synth:

What do you guys think? What would you like to see in the future with these kinds of experiments? I'm all ears! 
    • By Soloman Tump
      I am starting a new radio show, the first episode is tonight, 9pm GMT via https://soundartradio.org.uk/
      "The Tump Clump" is just an hour, once a month, of mainly new music I have discovered from all over the place.
      A mix of vinyl / digital and me chattering.  
      Taking in noise, drone, improv, experimental, industrial, techno and even some sludge drone metal stuff this time.  Basically, my usual melting pot (if anyone has read my zines its like that)
      This was recorded in my shed.  Due to covid restrictions still in place - live broadcasting is not possible for everyone yet from the real studios.   I recorded it live in one take and you can tell as I fluff up a few times and my vocals are quiet / mashed a bit with the vox I added.  Hey ho.  A learning experience.  The music is the key.
      From the studios I plan to do live vinyl mixes plus I want to do a live techno/noise jam with my hardware.
      And I am allowed phone interviews too if anyone fancies it - lol - no swearing tho.
      Artwork by the fantastic blackcloudsummoner - I feature one of the collaborative tracks with Territorial Gobbing under the WET MIRROR name.
      Always looking for new tunes to play in future shows so HMU.
      Shows will go up on Mixcloud after - Ill stick links up here after.

Cheers

Soloman Tump

• By dcom
      A new album full of sonic disturbance from C. Mantle, from glitchy breaks to abstract instrumental hip-hop. Recommended.