IGNORED

cringe

brian trageskin

• 2 weeks later...

its a weird cognitive dissonance that the 'artist' decided to put trump in a buff body suit but still gave him his fat face. not sure what that means, prolly up to the scholars to analyze

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nikisoko said:

its a weird cognitive dissonance that the 'artist' decided to put trump in a buff body suit but still gave him his fat face. not sure what that means, prolly up to the scholars to analyze

fat face looking like he's on the toilet pushing out a brick

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, yekker said:

What's with Fred's hair??

it's his "new look" that apparently was trending on social media. the cringe to me is the painful use of 'thieves' riff as opening walk on which sounds just kinda badly done here. 

i've never seen them live or anything or even heard fred durst talk.. does he typically sound like that? like he's doing jeff spicoli character. 

Edited by ignatius

6 minutes ago, ignatius said:

it's his "new look" that apparently was trending on social media. the cringe to me is the painful use of 'thieves' riff as opening walk on which sounds just kinda badly done here. 

i've never seen them live or anything or even heard fred durst talk.. does he typically sound like that? like he's doing jeff spicoli character. 

Yeah he always sounds like that. The guy is going for an old man look I guess...

the shit's real?! I thought I was watching some elaborate Adult Swim parody. so many wtfs in that clip. and all the comments are like "great sound, great show" fucking lol.

the mangling of Thieves is the perfect cherry on top of the shit pie (last good Ministry album).

oh fuck, I forgot that came after. I've tried to forget the last 25+ years of Ministry so hard I got their discography timeline mixed up. yeah, Psalm 69 is good and beyond that Al went completely off the rails. I have a little bit of time for Houses of the Molé even though the mix is so shitty.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 12:17 AM, Nebraska said:

E63pT2IVUAMHNQW?format=jpg&name=medium

I was in a local Vietnamese café yesterday and they had a drawing on the wall that had Trump in a superhero costume but it also had Putin and Kim Jong-un so I have no idea what the fuck it was actually trying to say. Was it supposed to be funny? Is the owner a Trumpist? If so are they also a pro-NK (jucheist?) ? wtf?