IGNORED

cringe

brian trageskin

I've been in a certain YouTube/Reddit rabbit hole outside of WATMM for nearly a year. But that's as specific as I'm getting.

Sorry. I cannot run the risk of either being or not being judged for being cring. Eat some Pringles or something. NEXT

• Burger 1

6 hours ago, dingformung said:

sexual frustration

i'm an abdomination

i am dumb

and very numb

you all know

i am not creative enough to find a rhyme to "know"

in my defense

it is an ugly word

i am a weapon of mass distraction

i am a counter-culture

i am a species on the brink

i am a paradox of being and nothingness

i am the king of the one-liners

i am dysfunctional

i am the hang-man of the human condition

i am the missing link

i am a bastard child

i am a bubble of carbon dioxide

i am a suicide-bomber

i am a two-bit protest writer

i am a social nightmare

i love my mother

my parents are cuties

and so is most of the world

i am a nitwit

i am the end of the world

i am a paranoid schizophrenic

i am a sheep

i am a bum

i am a dead man

i am a ghost

i am a good man

i am the CREATOR

i am the DESTROYER

i am the VILLAIN

i am the HERO

i am the BITCH

i am the SAVIOUR

i am the DEVIL

i am a one-armed man

i am an all-powerful megalomaniac

who can't even get laid

i am a weapon of mass distraction

i am a one man fucking army

i am a two-bit protest writer

i am a sophisticated liar

i am a spoiled brat

i am a bastard child

I wish Salv was still around to turn this into a new rap to a mozex beat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Someone with a fucked up self image trying to look pretty on photoshop Instagram

9 hours ago, luke viia said:

usagi wins :wtf:

honestly, it's a mea culpa more than anything. that CD was the soundtrack to my teenage transition to Australia from the Middle East. picard.png × 10

edit: another track/album that was a big part of that time for me was this, which isn't half as cringe and which I can still bang out

Edited by usagi
  • Like 1

The other day I bought some candy and I asked a lady if she wants to try my candy (?) but she was very uninterested and made this face: ?

It made me feel like the idiot that I am, and it was the only way I should feel. The fact that this irrelevant interaction stuck to my mind and made me reflect is pathetic. I should erase myself and stop bothering people.

You know what, I'm sick of being the guy who feels bad for harassing people. I'm sick of being the guy who makes other people feel bad or uncomfortable. I don't want to be that person anymore because I have an influence on others and it's time to use it wisely.

Another time I walked to a prostitute and asked her how much and it was 60€ for 30min and we went to a filthy hotel where she sucked my dick but she kept talking in between and this was really annoying (she had nice nipples though and they got hard when I touched them for some reason?) and then the time was over and I didn't even cum. Then I pretended to get more money with her and kept asking her stupid questions to annoy her and when we got to the ATM I said, oh no this one is broken, let's go to the other one and as we walked I kept annoying her in various ways, mostly by talking nonsense and when we got to the second ATM I said, oops I forgot my credit card in the train station locker, so we went to the train station and I kept talking to her, she was kinda sweet, well, when we got to the locker I said oops, I lost my keys, and then she said fuck you look again, and I said, no I lost them, you help me search them? She said no fuck you, then I said, oh I found my credit card, lets go to an ATM and when we got to the ATM I said, oh I think this one is broken too, then she yelled at me and walked away, but at least I got my 30min back. I'm pathetic

I apologized to that girl as she walked away, it wasn't right what I did. Maybe she's a decent girl after all and she seemed sweet and at one point she even offered me her phone number but instead of taking it I offered her mine but she didn't want it, even though I offered her protection. I think she didn't really love me after all

Anyway, I went to grab a beer and met a very friendly woman, she looked a bit like she was drugged (but I'm not sure, I think drugs are a skam and just a way for me to see examples of how humans can behave and feel, basically a reflection of my own soul in different states of being, not sure how to express it right now), and we had a little walk together and she was really relaxed and friendly and we got along very well. we looked at the moon and talked about various ways. it wasn't so important about what exactly we spoke (I didn't understand everything anyway because she had a strong bulgarian accent), it was more about the way we connected on the soul level. We found some vodka and cardboard boxes that could serve us as a seat and put them in front of one of these things that blow warm air out to sit down and relax a bit, but them some other guy came and kept talking and talking and then they started arguing and we all separated because it annoyed me a lot. I kinda miss her, she seemed like a really nice person and her relaxed ways made me relaxed, too, she was like social heroin to me and made me feel less alone and I think she liked me too

So I found bad sex and good friendship, both of them were painfully short-lived, evanescent and impersistent. Did it give me life experience? Did I grow as  a human being? I think not, I'm still a dishonest coward with no respect for myself or others. I deserve all the misery I receive, and more

so overall it was a good day!

• Burger 1