IGNORED

cringe

brian trageskin

the title and thumbnail on this shit screamed DO NOT CLICK at me but I reluctantly did anyway to check my suspicion that it would be what I thought it was. and it was, immediately, within the first 20 seconds. I didn't make it past that.

Fight Club was one of my favourite movies in my late teens/early 20s and I still think it has a lot of value. but people who don't see this film/book as a story primarily about mental illness resulting from ill-adjustment to modern life/consumer culture, and instead as some kind of parable about masculine empowerment and self-determination, are either attending high school/uni or are still mentally stuck there.

I will now be bombarded by JRE and JBP clips and whatever other solipsistic manosphere shit in my recommendations, in youtube's attempt to get me to fall down that rabbithole.

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, iococoi said:

the other day the judge left the ringer for his phone on during the trial. when it went off it played the song that trump uses when he walks up on stage at one of his rallies. 

if you look around twitter there's a bunch of memes of rittenhouse. i posted some in this thread i think or in the funny pictures thread or the wtf america is the R word thread or wtf other dump shit in it thread. 

edit: sorry can't help myself

9cr2n5zuxzy71.jpg?width=544&auto=webp&s=

FD4egPaUUAUn_YM?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by ignatius
  • Haha 1