IGNORED

Atom™ - R3V

d-a-m-o

https://raster-raster.bandcamp.com/album/r3v?from=fanpub_fnb

With »R3V«, raster and Atom™ present the third and final transmission of the ❤️ sequence. 
The AV EP is a 7 track narrative, with »R3V« as the header and it's 6 completing permutations. Each of those 6 titles comes as a video (though can also be obtained as "audio only"). Read »R3V« as the soundtrack to the systemic failure. 

#HardCodePop 
#Eschaton 
#TheRevolutionWillNotBeOnline 
#<3я 

### denotes "end". No more messages to follow.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

As for this release, I've only watched the first video in full, but I'm not sure Uwe quite hits the mark with this one. An interesting concept.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 2:21 PM, d-a-m-o said:

https://raster-raster.bandcamp.com/album/r3v?from=fanpub_fnb

With »R3V«, raster and Atom™ present the third and final transmission of the ❤️ sequence. 
The AV EP is a 7 track narrative, with »R3V« as the header and it's 6 completing permutations. Each of those 6 titles comes as a video (though can also be obtained as "audio only"). Read »R3V« as the soundtrack to the systemic failure. 

#HardCodePop 
#Eschaton 
#TheRevolutionWillNotBeOnline 
#<3я 

### denotes "end". No more messages to follow.

I really like atom but this is not really good

On 8/19/2021 at 9:03 PM, chenGOD said:

You didn't like Winterreise?

Ah of course i remember that one being beautiful too even if it was slightly less dynamic / more 'ambient' than Leidgut. I suppose there haven't been any other similar releases since then?