I wonder why threads get locked with no explanation, weird.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 2

yeah so anyway, delta has its hooks in Australia at the moment and our shitty failed vaccine rollout (like 10% of us are covered atm) has ensured that in NSW/Sydney at least we're going to be locked down for the foreseeable future. in a country where most under-40s have to kill someone to get vaccinated, an entire year at a prestigious private boys school jumped the queue and "accidentally" got pfizered, and NSW's health minister said "so what?". in Sydney, cops are out in force in our ethnic areas to make sure darkies read the rules, while no such enforcement is on show in the more affluent eastern suburbs where this bullshit always starts. essential tourists such as Katie Hopkins and Caitlyn Jenner have been flown in under special exemption for their "value to the economy" aka Big Brother, not long after Aus citizens in India were prohibited on pain of incarceration from returning to the country. Katie, who I mentally picture as a kind of Mother Superior to British covid denialists and quacks, didn't last long, so we got that goin' for us.

let the good times roll on.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 7

Thanks for the new thread, whateva with locking the old one. As this pandemic will continue for years, it serves WATMM to keep an open discussion. Let's try to keep the misinfo to a minimum, I think the discourse here has been pretty well established. Having so many members around the world is also beneficial to this discussion, we are somewhat unique in that perspective, and a global discussion of a global event in real time seems beneficial.

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, auxien said:

just stopping in to participate in this fear-spreading thread. 

F E A R !

this post has irreparably shattered my fragile sense of security and first-world comfort.

• Farnsworth 1

2 minutes ago, auxien said:

i’d say to consult a doctor if the fear you sense is overwhelming

but who would trust a fucking doctor, amirite? fucking nerds

B7E92EA3-7E33-4BC7-BBE5-9888D0B948FF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

Fauci? more like Faust-ci, he who maketh deals with the devils of Big Pharma. the only doctor I trust is Dr. Octagon, nomesayin. *toke*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, usagi said:

Fauci? more like Faust-ci, he who maketh deals with the devils of Big Pharma. the only doctor I trust is Dr. Octagon, nomesayin. *toke*

Doctor Ruth doesn’t judge 

2F230508-1985-4664-9D63-EA08C1F90126.jpeg

• Like 1

The best thing about this thread is it’s 100% guaranteed BCM free, so it’s the perfect place to slag him off. I’ll start, I bet his house smells really cabbagey. 

• Haha 2

I heard he doesn't even like burgers, he just posts the images for clout.

1 minute ago, Silent Member said:

I heard he doesn't even like burgers, he just posts the images for clout.

i heard he puts his phone in this guy's red wagon

• Like 3